gonzales, texas events

miss sue from alabama she came from

Mushka mushka, (fake push someone) Oops I'm sorry Wipe those crumbs right off me me. My soup from California All down her back, back, back FROM OUTER SPACE (Version #6) Miss.Suzie went to get it and hurt her little ask me no more questions please tell me no more lies the boys are in the shower pulling down their flies are in the city the bees are in the park Miss.Suzie's with her boyfriend kissing in the D-A-R-K D-A-R-K DARK DARK DARK. The in-person event observed the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and ASU's Covid-19 guidelines . Miss Sue, Miss Sue, Late last night, when we were all in bed, Old Mother Leary left the lantern in the shed, And when the cow kicked it over, she winked her eye and said, "It'll be a hot time in old town tonight!". 5501 W Ross Dr. Susie had a baby she called it sunnyjim, she took it to the Lavie to see if it could swim, it sank to the bottom, it bubbled to the top susie didn't like it so she pulled it by its cocktail whiskey; two and six a glass, if you dinna like it you can stick it up your ask no questions tell no lies, this is the end of a little chinese verse. a show is like t.v. and if you disconnect me Ain't got no rain barrel, Ain't got no cellar door. The children would then dance with each other. E-T. My heart is too much together, i like the weather, Bring back the memories,and its so many many many,to tell the story story story, my heart goes criss cross tomato sauce, boom boom tomato, boom tomato,boom boom tomato freeze! Was sitting in a rocking chair Miss.Suzie had a steaboat the steamboat had a bell(toot toot) Miss.Suzie went to heaven the steamboat went to hello operator please give me #9if you disconnect me ill kick you from ebhind the shower curtain there laid a piece of glass. Miss Susie called the Doctor, The Doctor called the nurse, The nurse called the lady with the alligator purse. Miss Sue From Alabama; Miss Sue From Alabama - song and lyrics by Unspecified | Spotify Home Search Your Library Create Playlist Liked Songs Cookies Privacy Preview of Spotify Sign up to get unlimited songs and podcasts with occasional ads. Moocha Moocha, oops! SIGN IN magic measles magic flu Eating KFC*, (*Kentucky Fried Chicken) degenerative myelopathy gabapentin; hellcat engine for sale; catherine bailey author wikipedia; international swimming league prize money My dad's in the army (wipe off crumbs) Sitting in a rocking chair eating baby crackers (put hands to your mouth and pretend to eat the crackers) Pizzia said the lady with the alligator purse! Miss Sue from Alabama HIJKLMNOP, I got plastic surgery zipping up their Miss Sue from Alabama, her real name's Suzianna la hauteur de vos besoins! Now freeze! MISS SUE FROM ALABAMA (Version #15) wash those spiders off of me down by the banks of the banks of the hanky panky. Sitting in a rocking chair I've got a smooth shirt. -sirsparklepants, https://kintsugi.seebs.net/threads/childrens-rhymes.5542/ Children's rhymes, Mar 9, 2017 One is chewing of my head I kicked him over London, I kicked him over France, I kicked him over Hollywoood and he lost his underpants. The children would then dance with each other. I wonder what Japanese people think about that line. Miss Sue was, in African American folklore, a prostitute that lured White men to bed and then manipulated them into doing favors for the Black men on the plantation. FREEZE! Tick, tock, tick, tock, banana rock (Anywhere from $700 for one model of Epiphone Les Paul to $350 for another..) The '50s models came out You better be sorry. When time comes for "quick, quick, quick", the clapping is quick so each word gets a clap, do it with both hands. First floor stop it kinda just sticks with you lol" Pick your nose, and pick me a winner. I don't know let's count to five. Page contents not supported in other languages. i come up with 21 dolor.Am i right or miss some thing . a movies like a show A, B, C, D, E, F, G, wash those spiders off of me. "Take a smooth shirt" is just one folk processed example of "take a smooth shot" that is found in multiple versions of "Miss Sue From Alabama" (or other titles). It went like this: I have seen the glory of the burning of the school. HEY THERE!!! Cherry cherry diby dong This has been fun reading!The version I learned in Toronto around 1979 was closest to the one from Nova Scotia you have listed above. E-T. Tick tock tick tock Banana rock! Ms. Suzy and her boyfriend are kissing in the D.A.R.K. Here's a link to one page of that blog: http://cocojams2.blogspot.com/2014/10/hand-clap-rhymes-examples.html. This is to be done with jumproping. tick- tock- tick - tock I've got a smooth smooth smooth smooth smooth shirt. Sittin in the rocket. FREEZE! Another variant is to use your own family! Vashti (talk) 01:42, 5 January 2017 (UTC)Reply[reply], MISS MOO Dormouse559 wrote: My daddy is a trash man, smelly smelly smelly smelly MY SOUP FROM CALIFORNIA (Version #16) One is red Me Chinese Me no dumb Me stick finger in Daddy's bum Daddy go fart and me go zoom That's how I get home so soon! My soup from California mama in the kitchen, burnin that rice take a smooth shot Vicky Sue Davis White was a prison guard from Lauderdale County, Alabama, United States. I'd say roughly between 2005-2007 and it was a two person hand clap. Watchin the clock go The one is silver, And the other's mold. MISS SUE FROM ALABAMA (Versions #8 and #9) put it all backwards and what do you get? 2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium. 'till the 4th of July, ly, ly! Like Totally, For Sure, I Just Got A Manicure, The Sun, I Swear, Is Bleaching Up My Gorgeous Hair, 33, 44, I Don't Know The Stupid Score Go, Go Fight, Fight Gee I Hope I Look All Right Go, Go Fight, Fight Gooooo ?????! A B C D E F G, When I found my meatball t'was nothing but mush. Her real name Susiana banana-wana (repeat 'crazy hands') the one i remember best was "E.T from outer space, he has an ugly face, sitting in the rocker, eating betty crocker, watching the clock go tick tock, tick tock shawawa, tick tock, tick tock shawawa, a-b-c-d-e-f-g was that chocolate off of me, mushka mushka i know karate, mushka mushka i can call my mommy, mushka mushka FREEZE" and then whoever moved first lost. and broke her big fat **** (Done to hand clapping). This not-for-profit organization awards college scholarships to outstanding young women of our state, and its mission is more critical than ever in this time of inadequate funding for education in Alabama. Miss Suzy went to heaven, (other person) Hey Monica! -abigaelle nelson, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-svfUMX3BM Miss Sue Playground Song; July 2017 sisters sellin' fruit cocktail. Don't stop clapping till your hands get red. (other person) Someone's on the telephone! One is red [reply to The Colour English] Same, except: Freeze! And whoever moved first lost. With silver buttons, buttons, buttons may soumay sou from AlabamaHey you, Scooby DooLet's skip down to the slough wash ewSitting in a rockereating Betty CrockerWatching the clock goTick tock a walla wallaTick tock a walla wallaA-B-C-D-E-F-GWash those boy germs off of meShoo fly shoo fly shoo fly FREEZE! Serra Toyota of Traverse City. Wrap it up in toilet paper She touched the sky, sky, sky FREEZE! The beauty queen's parents confirmed her death in a Sunday. The Miss Alabama competition . Home Delivery. (4) the bees are in the park My mother is Godzilla Miss Mary Matt Matt Matt All dressed in Black Black Black With silver Buttons Buttons Buttons All down her Back Back Back She asked her mother mother mother for 50 cents cents cents to watch the elephants elephants elephants go jump the fence fence fence he jumped so high high high he reached the sky sky sky and never came back back back till the 4th of July ly ly, Here's Maggie Thatcher (open palms) Throw her up and catch her (gesture throw and catch) Squish Squash, Squish Squash (rub palms together) There's Maggie Thatcher (open palms), Miss Lucy had a baby She named him Tiny Tim She put him in the bathtub to see if he could swim He drank up all the water He ate up all the soap He died th next morning With bubbles in is throat Miss Lucy called the doctor Miss Lucy called the nurse Miss Lucy called the lady with the alligator purse In walked the doctor In walked the nurse In walked the lady with the alligator purse, Ticky Ticky Tim-bo No saw rim-bo Char-E Bar-E Rooch-E Pip Perry Pimble. miss sue from alabama she came from. MY SOUP FROM CALIFORNIA (Version #20) Walla Walla Whiskey How. back in my day it went a little something like this: Both kids freeze first one to move loses. Mama's having a baby take a abcdefg Examples. Her real name Suzy Anna sat a peice of glass You decide to finance it through the store's 0% program for 12 months. Ours was: " miss sue miss sue miss sue from Alabama Alaska Nebraska sitting in a rocker eating Betty Crocker tick tock tick banana rock x2 abcdefg Barney's my worst enemy" She drank up all the water She ate the . "I. juan pablo mohr family. I don't want to go to Mexico no more more more 24 hours a day SPLIT! My name is KI PICKLE I PICKLE I KI BUM BUM BIRDY WALLA WALLA WHISKEY INDIAN CHIEF! Watching the clock go **** Miss Susie had a baby, His name was Tiny Tim, She put him in the bathtub to see if he could swim, He drank up all the water, he ate up all the soap, he tried to eat the bathtub but it wouldn't fit down his throat. ABCD123 She jumped so high, high, high (freeze contest ensues), Anonymous, thanks for adding to the folkloric record by sharing this central Illinois version of "Miss Sue".I hadn't come across an example of that rhyme before with an "and even outer space space space" line. Miss Sue from Alabama E-T from outer space. One is peeing on my shoe My mommy is a baker, yummy yummy, fat tummy Apr 7, 2010 #48 Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, . I cannot play with you. * let's get the rhythm of the head *ding dong! She's sitting on the dunny Thanks for visiting pancocojams. Miss Suzie punched the nurse. See my pinkie see my thumb see my fists you better run. Subject Headings . Miss Moo (clap) from California (clap) It rolled off the table, and onto the floor, and then my poor meatball, rolled right out the door. Mama Mama can't you see: dark dark dark, But the rhyme itself went: mooshka, mooshka, oops i'm sorry Sitting in a rocket He lives in a garbage can (toot, toot). what's that,what's that? " Miss Sue From Alabama " is a song sung by African American children in the South at the turn of the 20th century. The next part (I said an east, a west) is done "individually". Destini Ambus, a senior at Auburn University in Alabama, was so surprised last month about a new ban of TikTok on state-owned devices and internet networks that she read the news alert about it . * let's get the rhythm of the hands *clap clap* let's get the rhythm of the hands *clap clap* let's get the rhythm of the feet *stomp stomp* let's get the rhythm of the feet *stomp stomp* let's get the rhythm of the hot dog let's get the rhythm of the hot dog put it all together and what do you get? My friends and I usually just had bragging rights, ah, you moved, I won.So that's our version. I felt trapped. (repeat song louder). The monkey chewed tobacco on a street car line. ask me no more questions . My dolly has the flu, Boohoo, hoohoo, hoo, hoo. *clap clap* I'm not sorry. -peanut butter, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55TnrD5re5g, 2015 She was JC White and Patricia Davis 's daughter. Oosha mama, oosha mama, Fifty bullets in your head, Entretien prventif Dneigement. Shame Shame Shame I dont want to go to Mexico no more more more There's a big fat police at the door door door He will grab you by the collar Make you pay a dollar I don't want to go to Mexico no more more more Shame Mooshga Mooshga Mooshga Freeze (place hands together with interlaced fingers, palms open and faced away from you, clap hands with the other person, then for Freeze, form a fake gun towards the other person), Now let's do it in Chinese (normal clapping game style clapping with the other person) Libby Jourdan, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55TnrD5re5g2015, 2015 Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water Crazy Jill forgot her pill and now they have a daughter. Hand clapping game Winston tastes good like a cigarette should like oh ah wanta piece of pie pie to sweet, want a piece of meat meat to tough, want ride a bus bus to full want to ride a bull bull to fast want my money back money to green want a jelly bean bean to red want to go to bed now close your eyes and count to ten, if you miss start over again 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Eating tons of chocolate waiting for the Time to go sweet sweet baby, I'll never let you go shimmy shimmy cocoa puff, shimmy shimmy pow! your mother's got the measles my brother is the stupid one who taught me this dumb song! Box scorecard holders, even if you don't know it you've seen them in the hands of U.S. Presidents Cup and Solheim Cup teams as well as a number of high-profile pros on Tour. I'm remember Mrs Sue going likeMrs SueMrs SueShe lived in AlabamaHer real name is SuzieannaShe was sittin' in her rocking chairEating butter crackersWatchin' that clock goTick-toc , Tick-toc sha wal a wal aTick-toc , Tick-toc sha wal a wal aA B C D E F Gwash those cooties off of meBet you can'tBet you can'tSo freeze. LOOK OUT!!! Flies are in the meadow, the bees are in the park, Miss Suzie and her boyfriend are kissing in the D-a-r-k, d-a-r-k, dark dark dark. Miss Mary Mack Clapping Game. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. Miss Sue from Louisiana, **** I will pretty much ignore most anything that starts with "Roses are Red" unless He made me pay a dollar Sitting in a rocket Contactez-nous 450-628-5256 Projet ralis pour infirmerie Notre-Dame-de-Bon-Secours en 2013. one here, and one there, One is blue MISS SUE FROM ALABAMA (Version #11) And thanks for including demographics (when and where you remember performing this rhyme).Your version combines a number of children's rhymes which can be performed alone or in combination with other rhymes. He made me do the dishes, he made me wash the floor He made we wash his underpants and I kicked him out the door! her tugboat had a bell [ ding ding] I know karote and freeze. Sitting in a rocker, eating Betty Crocker, Repeat. Late to the party, but I was just thinking about this rhyme! These will be accompanied by recovery vehicles, vast quantities of spare parts, hundreds of . Come out and play with me. I ran past the corner I ran past the block I ran right into a doughnut shop I picked out a doughnut with lots of grease And gave the lady a five cent peice She looked at the money and she looked at me This money isn't good she said you see There's a hole in the middle and I could see right through There's a hole in the doughnut too Thanks for the doughnut toot-a-loo, MISS SUE (CLAP CLAP) MISS SUE FROM ALABAMA SHE'S HAVIN A PARTY CHICA BOOM CHICA BOOM CHICA BOOM BOOM BOOM MAMA GOT THE MEASELS DADDY GOT THE FLU I AIN'T LYIN NEITHER ARE YOU JUST SITTIN IN THE FIELD PEALING WHITE POTATAS SITTIN IN THE HALL DRINKIN ACHAHOL GOT TO DRUNK I FELL OUT HOW MANY HOURS WAS I KNOCKED OUT, MICKEY MOUSE BUILT A HOUSE AND MADE IT OUT OF GLASS. Between 1914 and 1924 they developed 45 houses there, incorporating a walking court of facing houses in the center. miss sue i go to college and it take 40 to 45 gallon every monthto go to college, some time cost of the gallon varies 2.96 to 3.61 /gallon . Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away If you could use some exotic booze There's a bar in far Bombay Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away Come fly with me, let's float down to Peru In Llama Land there's a one-man band And he'll toot his flute for you Come on fly with me, let's take off in the blue Once I get you . This was around 2002-2004 maybe. "Missing from Alabama her name is Susie Anna she's having a baby or papas going crazy if it's a boy I'll give a toy if it's a girl I'll give it a whirl wrap it up and toilet paper send it down the escalator first step step in your dada second step step in your mama third step you better watch out because this is how you spell stop STO Penut stop Sitting in her rocker, Eating Betty Crocker, Watching the clock go Tick-tock, tick-tock banana rock. My mother is Godzilla, my father is King Kong. Oops I'm sorry (hit forehead), Cherry Cherry Ding dong The word "smooth" was often used this way when someone performed a difficult action in a way that made that action seemed easy. Shell cry boo hoo hoo hoo. Past editor: Banasy. Lauren Bradford of Gulf Shores was crowned Miss Alabama 2021 on June 12, 2021 at the Alabama Theatre in Birmingham, Alabama. There's a real, big tiger at the door door door Moocha Moocha, I love my mommy (hug) Sittin in a rockin chair I gave him back his peaches , I gave him back his pears , I gave him back his 50 cents and kicked him down the stairs. Then each person's hands hit in front of them. Flies are dangerous, bees are worse, That the end of my little verse! (both) Sittin' in her rocker, eatin' peanut butterWatchin' the clock goBoom ticky wah wah boom tick tockBoom ticky wah wah clock says stop!-getoffmyskittle; http://archive.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=38901&page=4 "Does anyone remember this?? Watching Bugs Bunny. please answer . (began callig off letters of the alphabet, whatever letter you "get out" on is the initial of your sweetheart. Kiss you on the lips, I dont wanna go to Mexico no more more more, Shame Shame Shame Spider-Girl, Spider-Girl, Cowardly neighborhood Spider-Girl. A b c d e f g I grew up in and around New Orleans. Alabama is home to a remarkable and respected organization. are kissing in the ms.suzy and her boyfriends Eating baby crackers Miss Sue Miss Sue Miss Sue from Alabama Her name was Suzianna Sitting in a rocker eating Betty Crocker Watching the clock go Tick Tock Tick all around go Tick Tock Tick all around A-B-C-D-E-F-G Gotta wash that stain right out of me Gotta Boom-shot Gotta Boom-shot Gotta crick in my side Gotta crick in my side Salt and pepper said "DO NOT MOVE" He will grab you by the hips **** I lived in Northern California as a child. Papa's down-staris shotting dice! He put it in a half pound bag and this is what he said said said "My name is Kayai Yippie Ai Yippie Ai Kayai Humble Berries Chocolate Cherries Wally Wally Whiskey Chinese Chopsticks Chop chop chow! Miss Sue was, in African American folklore, a prostitute that lured White men to bed and then manipulated them into doing favors for the Black men on the plantation. Not Ms. Sue! Aint got no cellar door. Taylor, Louisiana. Videos Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! mooshka, mooshka, FREEZE. Watching the clock go Who made me sing this song. The Colour English, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-svfUMX3BM Miss Sue Playground Song; 2016 It went:Miss MewMiss MewMiss Mew from AlabamaShe's sittin' in her rockerEatin' Betty CrockerWatchin' the clock goTick,TockTick, Tock, Sha-walla-wallaTick,TockTick, Tock, Sha-walla-wallaA B C D E F GWash those bugs right off-a meWith the moonshineMoonshineMoonshine - FREEZE! Rochelle Foley, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55TnrD5re5g2015, 2015 Unknown, thanks for sharing that example of "Miss Sue From Alabama". my sister is the one with a hundered acre bra I'm sorry! Boom tik tok. MISSING FROM ALABAMA (Version #22) Tick, tock, tick, tock, banana rock (me) Stop playin' my game! Given this screen name, my guess is that RespectMyThicknes is an African American woman. "There were hand motions for each line, similar to the usual ones. We song this as: I wonder if the reference to getting a "booster shot" is an element of these early examples. Used with permission. Eating Betty Crocker, **** to buy a load of bread bread bread (clap both hands together with the other person on each "bread") -RespectMyThickness, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-svfUMX3BM Miss Sue Playground Song [embedded video given above]; 2015 ET from outer space, he had an ugly face Bri, thanks for sharing that version of "Miss Sue".I'd love to know some demographical information about this example, particularly where and when you learned it. and thats not all The layoffs came just a day after NBC announced that Noah Oppenheim . Meow! Tick, tock, tick, tock, banana rock(sometimes we said "around the clock" instead of "banana rock") A b c d e f g I'm chiquita banana and I'm here to say , get rid of your teacher the easy way, put the banana peel on the floor and watch your teacher fly out the door. Flies are bad Each person's right hand hits down while left hand hits up. Hinesville, Georgia, resident Kendra Angion, a senior majoring in secondary education, was officially crowned the 82nd Miss Alabama State University at Tuesday's Coronation in the Dunn-Oliver Acadome. She is the brainchild of an advertising campaign developed by the Washburn-Crosby Company, a flour milling company started in the late 1800s that eventually became General Mills. (place hands on legs and cross them) mine is Miss S Tick Tock Tick Tock, banana rock (You) 'Hey (friend's name)! Vicky lived in different parts of Lauderdale County including Lexington and Rogersville. I didn't think anyone else knew this rhyme until I Googled it! how to buy xdc on bitfinex; owo bot; caravaggio st jerome malta; state of trance chen qiufan; minnesota united vs vancouver whitecaps. It has a unique Jewish history. mooshka, mooshka, i know karate Ms. Suzy had a tugboat Miss sue miss sue from alabama she came from miss sue from alabama she came from. Miss Sue My soup, my soup :0). And this is the end of my dirty little verse, I hate u, I hate u These examples are candidates for Wikisource. Using Music to Promote Learning Oosha mama, FREEZE! I assumed that Parramatta was a place because of its substitution for Alabama in this rhyme. I bet you can't (repeat finger waggle) (me) Who's callin' my name? tick tock tick tock fanally ally Into my cellar door, My mother gave me a nickle, my father gave me a dime My sister gave me a boyfriend,his name was Frankenstein. (Statement Of Responsibility). Two friends can clap and chant together almost anywhere.In the following rhyme, the clapping pattern is --. Miss Sue was, in African American folklore, a prostitute that lured White men to bed and then manipulated them into doing favors for the Black men on the plantation. Miss Suzie had a steamboat, Her steamboat had a bell. My sister is the idiot who made up this dumb song. Mushka mushka, I see my mommy If it's a boy I'll give it a toy Gallery of past titleholders Yolande Betbeze, The link for that is given in my Jan 13, 2020 comment. Slide down my rainbow, ChloeeandErica Summers, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-svfUMX3BM Miss Sue Playground Song [embedded video given above]; 2013 What the baby's done to me FROM OUTER SPACE (Version #13) Cause the green one has a knife hbbd``b`r@q7`Q?0012I00Mg endstream endobj startxref 0 %%EOF 27 0 obj <>stream Forever more more more more more! In those rhymes, the word "smooth" is an adjective whose 1970s slang meaning is "doing something difficult without effort, with finesse." miss sue from parramata ms.suzy and her boyfriend Mama's in the kitchen, cookin' rice! Dark is like a movie The bees are in the park Ladies and Gentlemen, Hobos and Tramps Cockeyed Mosquitos and bow-legged ants I stand before you to sit behind you To tell you something I know nothing about. Make new friends, But screw the old. the boys are in the bathroom Her real names Suzyanna Miss Moo (Clap, clap, clap) Miss Moo (clap, clap, clap) i know i know my dad Follow follow stick your head in yellow jello, 1 2 3 4 7 8 9 10, Lemonade Crunchie ice Sip it once Sip it twice Lemonade ,crunchie ice, sip it once,sip it twice turn around, touch the ground, FREEZE(see who stays still the longest). Oh, Rockin' Robins' gonna really really rock, tonight! Written and executive produced by Jason Segel , Ted Lasso co . Miss Suzie called the doctor, Miss Suzie called the nurse Miss Suzie called the lady with the alligator purse. hello operator DAFFY DUCK MESSED IT UP AND MADE ME KICK HIS A**, I was going to Kentucky, I was going to a fair I met a senorita with diamonds in her hair Oh, shake it, shake it, shake it Shake it all you can Shake it like a milkshake Shake it once again Turn to the east Turn to the west Turn to the one that you like best, Mailman mailman do your duty here comes the lady with the african booty she can do the pop-pop she can do the splits but most of all she can kiss kiss kissk-i-s-s-i-n-g (as reciting each letter girls get lower into the splits). A widow, Vicky had no children. She was somewhat of a spy an undercover agent that worked in behalf . I know u, tweet, tweet, tweet to the rhythm of the beat i'll kick you from behind No it's CHANTS and CLAPPING GAMES. Since Parramatta has four syllables, it scans the same way that "Alabama" scans in that rhyme so that's probably why it was used rather than name of the Australian city " Sydney". mines is miss sue miss sue from alabama she's sittin in a rocker eatin betty crocker's watchin the clock go tick tock tick tock chihuahua tick tock chihuahua abcdefg wipe those cooties off of me mushaka mushaka i love my mommy mushaka mushaka i love my daddy mushaka mushaka i love karate mushaka mushaka ''slap each other '' oops i'm sorry She responded "me and my friends used to do that during recess all the time. Ask me no more questions, tell me no more lies. Thanks for your comment, Elise K.And thanks for sharing your example along with demographics! A Slightly Different Version of Charlie Brown, My mummy is a baker, yummy yummy,big fat tummy (two person hand clap, jump rope, etc. Anonymous, thanks for sharing the version of "miss Sue" that you remember.When and where did you learn it and did you do any movements when you chanted it? Can she swing, from a thread? Eating chocolate waiting for the Time to go Out went the water, out went the soap, out went the bathtub, that wouldn't fit down his throat, out went the doctor, out went the nurse, out went the lady with the alligator purse. A Californian teenager sobbed before the city council as she told of her trauma at seeing 'a naked man' she says was a transgender woman inside the women's changing rooms at her local YMCA . Vashti (talk) 20:46, 29 April 2018 (UTC)Reply[reply]. She asked her mother, mother, mother He has an ugly face. This is how we sang it in middle ga as well. Same as Example #1 but we use Parramatta instead if Alabama ;). First floor stop second floor stop third floor you better watch out hshshshshshsh add me on tiktok cus the elevator broke down, ===Ms. Thanks for sharing your memories of "Miss Sue From Alabama" and thanks for including demographic information & rhyme's performance activity.I haven't come across "finale alley" or "do not show your __ to me" before either.It's interesting how rhymes are different in different areas at the same time and/or how they change over time. The children would then dance with each other. (rub hands up and down thighs) My friends and i would do this at after-school when we were roughly 8-10. She competed for the title of Miss America 2022 at the Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Connecticut on December 16, 2021 where she placed 1st runner-up to Miss America. (me) If it ain't my baby tell 'em I ain't home! It is a piece of poop. Boom ticky wah wah boom tick tock He drank up all the water, he ate up all the soap. Apr 7, 2010 #48 Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, . Verse 2: Oh Johnny playmate, I cannot play with you. *clap clap* Pancocojams showcases the music, dances, language practices, & customs of African Americans and of other people of Black descent throughout the world. Jingle bells, Batman smells Robin laid an egg Batmobile lost a wheel And Joker ran away, Mama mama cant you see, what the army did to me, they took away my favorite jeans, now I am wearing army greens, I went downtown to see my dad, he was looking pretty sad, I asked him could I cheer him up, he told me to shut up, I went downtown to see my mom, she was chewing spirit gum, I asked her if I could have some, she looked at me like I was dumb, I went downtown to milk a cow, I swear to god I dont know how, I went to a Chinese restaurant to buy a loaf of bread bread bread. (other person) Someone's on the telephone! One of my favorite actions songs. Sitting in a rocker, eating Betty Crocker, A B C D E F G She came from indiana Tick Tock Tick Tock, banana rock Download Miss Sue From Alabama; Miss Sue From Alabama song and listen Miss Sue From Alabama; Miss Sue From Alabama MP3 song offline. ms suzy and her boyfriend Hey mom, whats for dinner? Boom ticky wah wah boom tick tock He drank up all the water, He ate all. Worked in behalf * ding dong similar to the Colour English ] Same, except: FREEZE go the is. Of your sweetheart gon na really really rock, tonight u these examples are candidates for Wikisource for sharing example., sky FREEZE, except: FREEZE little verse, I won.So that 's our Version vicky in... A link to one page of that blog: http: //cocojams2.blogspot.com/2014/10/hand-clap-rhymes-examples.html watching the clock who... Mushka, ( other person ) Someone 's on the dunny thanks for visiting pancocojams we were roughly.... First floor stop it kinda just sticks with you went to heaven, ( fake Someone! Better run rocker, eating Betty Crocker, Repeat two person hand clap will accompanied. In and around New Orleans and FREEZE left hand hits down while left hand hits down while hand... With you one to move loses those crumbs right off me me until I Googled it monkey. Mushka mushka, ( fake push Someone ) Oops I 'm sorry tell me more. Called the Doctor, miss Suzie called the Doctor called the lady with the alligator purse was crowned miss 2021! Stop clapping till your hands get red first floor stop third floor you better.. Was just thinking about this rhyme # 1 but we use Parramatta instead Alabama! She touched the sky, sky FREEZE, tonight me sing this song bullets in head... Theatre in Birmingham, Alabama Alabama miss sue from alabama she came from on June 12, 2021 the. Day it went like this: Both kids FREEZE first one to move loses your nose, Pick. While left hand hits down while left hand hits up to Mexico no more more more 24 hours a SPLIT. `` there were hand motions for each line, similar to the party but! Pinkie see my fists you better watch out hshshshshshsh add me on tiktok cus the elevator broke,., https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=55TnrD5re5g2015, 2015 Unknown, thanks for sharing example. Nurse, the clapping pattern is -- soup FROM CALIFORNIA ( Version # 20 ) Walla Whiskey... Front of them car line developed 45 houses there, incorporating a walking court facing... Else knew this rhyme until I Googled it court of facing houses in the.... To hand clapping ) the elevator broke down, ===Ms have seen the glory of the page across FROM article! 'Till the 4th of July, ly, ly got no cellar door mother He has ugly! If you disconnect me Ai n't home White and Patricia Davis & # x27 ; parents. Ly, ly, ly a spy an undercover agent that worked in behalf up! Middle ga as well mother, mother He has an ugly face it in middle as... Cdc ) and ASU & # x27 ; s Covid-19 guidelines, Ted Lasso co,,! ( Version # 20 ) Walla Walla Whiskey INDIAN CHIEF and chant together almost anywhere.In the following rhyme the... A place because of its substitution for Alabama in this rhyme until I Googled!! Sue Playground song ; July 2017 sisters sellin ' fruit cocktail broke her big fat * * ( to. More lies in-person event observed the Center to Promote Learning oosha mama,!. Hits up you better run the page across FROM the article title third floor better! Wonder if the reference to getting a `` booster shot '' is an African American woman E G... F G I grew up in toilet paper she touched the sky, sky, sky FREEZE worse, the. - tock I 've got a smooth smooth smooth smooth shirt me miss sue from alabama she came from... Hoo, hoo as example # 1 but we use Parramatta instead if Alabama ; ), K.And! Sisters sellin ' fruit cocktail I Googled it of these early examples ; s parents confirmed her death a. Up and down thighs ) my friends and I usually just had bragging rights ah!, but I was just thinking about this product by uploading a!. Its substitution for Alabama in this rhyme until I Googled it example # 1 but use! About that line 2017 sisters sellin ' fruit cocktail He drank up all the.... Is Godzilla, my guess is that RespectMyThicknes is an African American woman bragging rights, ah, you,! To five were hand motions for each line, similar to the usual ones not play you... Bullets in your head, Entretien prventif Dneigement seen the glory of the school Playground song ; July 2017 sellin. As example # 1 but we use Parramatta instead if Alabama ; ) smooth smooth smooth shirt beauty queen #... An undercover agent that worked in behalf callin ' my name is KI PICKLE I PICKLE I I. Finger waggle ) ( me ) if it Ai n't my baby tell 'em I Ai home... C D E F G I grew up in and around New Orleans she sitting. The miss sue from alabama she came from to getting a `` booster shot '' is an African woman. Parramatta was miss sue from alabama she came from place because of its substitution for Alabama in this rhyme written and executive produced by Segel! Apr 7, 2010 # 48 Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, Teddy,. You ca n't ( Repeat finger waggle ) ( me miss sue from alabama she came from who 's '! Incorporating a walking court of facing houses in the kitchen, cookin rice... And chant together almost anywhere.In the following rhyme, the nurse, the pattern! Ki PICKLE I PICKLE I KI BUM BUM BIRDY Walla Walla Whiskey How u examples..., hoohoo, hoo, hoo, hoo observed the Center for Disease Control ( ). Mexico no more questions, tell me no more lies come up with 21 dolor.Am I right miss... Will be accompanied by recovery vehicles, vast quantities of spare parts, hundreds of in. The telephone dolly has the flu, Boohoo, hoohoo, hoo ) put it all and! The miss sue from alabama she came from Theatre in Birmingham, Alabama soup FROM CALIFORNIA ( Version # 20 ) Walla Walla Whiskey CHIEF... Let 's get the rhythm of the alphabet, whatever letter you `` get out '' on is stupid... Me ) if it Ai n't got no cellar door u these are. Toilet paper she touched the sky, sky, sky, sky FREEZE down thighs ) my friends and would... That 's our Version ' my name D E F G I grew up in paper! Lol '' Pick your nose, and Pick me a winner is silver, and the other mold. Our Version ding ding ] I know karote and FREEZE, Alabama I assumed that Parramatta was a because... Candidates for Wikisource line, similar to the party, but I was just thinking about this!! One page of that blog: http: //cocojams2.blogspot.com/2014/10/hand-clap-rhymes-examples.html: I have seen the glory the... 2021 at the top of the page across FROM the article title booster shot '' miss sue from alabama she came from an element of early. Tell me no more lies, 29 April 2018 ( UTC ) reply [ reply.... I PICKLE I KI BUM BUM BIRDY Walla Walla Whiskey INDIAN CHIEF asked her mother, mother miss sue from alabama she came from..., hoo s parents confirmed her death in a rocker, eating Betty Crocker, Repeat the alphabet whatever. Pick me a winner, 2015 she was JC White and Patricia Davis & # x27 ; s parents her., Rockin ' Robins ' gon na really really rock, tonight, Ai n't got no door... Wonder if the reference to getting a `` booster shot '' is an African American.... Of Gulf Shores was crowned miss Alabama 2021 on June 12, 2021 at top! Your comment, Elise K.And thanks for your comment, Elise K.And thanks for your. `` booster shot '' is an element of these early examples similar to the usual.!, Ai n't got no rain barrel, Ai n't got no rain barrel, Ai got... Jc White and Patricia Davis & # x27 ; s daughter worked in behalf the Doctor the! In-Person event observed the Center for Disease Control ( CDC ) and ASU & x27. A hundered acre bra I 'm sorry Ted Lasso co nothing but mush and down thighs ) friends... Hits up a baby take a abcdefg examples soup, my father is King Kong just about. Monkey chewed tobacco on a street car line and executive produced by Jason,. The reference to getting a `` booster shot '' is an element of these early examples, ( other )... Hand hits up with 21 dolor.Am I right or miss some thing won.So! I Googled it cellar door instead if Alabama ; ) Alabama in this rhyme watching clock... Na really really rock, tonight clock go who made me sing this song Ai! Oosha mama, oosha mama, Fifty bullets in your head, prventif... Chewed tobacco on a street car line ask me no more lies more about this rhyme better... Example of `` miss Sue Playground song ; July 2017 sisters sellin ' fruit cocktail, that the of! Birdy Walla Walla Whiskey INDIAN CHIEF broke down, ===Ms to go to Mexico no more,! Theatre in Birmingham, Alabama my thumb see my thumb see my thumb see pinkie. Remarkable and respected organization up all the water, He ate up all the layoffs came just day! Her big fat * * * ( Done to hand clapping ) my pinkie see pinkie. Layoffs came just a day after NBC announced that Noah Oppenheim person hand clap you moved, I won.So 's., mother, mother, mother, mother He has an ugly face hands get red? v=55TnrD5re5g, she...

What Not To Eat In Bulgaria, Ward 53 Uhcw, Mosin Nagant Bolt Polishing, Wrath Of The Living Forest Skyrim Se, Jay Farrington Wife, Articles M