gonzales, texas events

rao's pork chops with vinegar peppers

I followed it exact until I put it all together and baked it in the oven. 3. I also add a little beef stock to enhance the flavor of the juices. By now your oil should be nice and hot so go ahead and brown the chops on both sides (about 3-4 minutes per side). Remove the veal chops from the grill. 1 hr 35 min. 5 of 15. He will love this recipe, and so will I. I had such a craving for this and it really hit the spot. Tiramisu caramels tiramisu marshmallow pudding pastry. Tiramisu caramels tiramisu marshmallow pudding pastry. I couldve licked the plate. Slice the peppers into 1/4-inch strips. Adjust the heat to a gentle boil, and boil until the vinegar is syrupy and reduced to about 1/3 cup. Hi Jody! Omg. Ingredients: 4 center cut loin chops, 1-inch thick; Salt and pepper; 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil; 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced; 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and sliced Serve the chops on top of the peppers with the resting juices and a little juice from the peppers. Lower pan heat to medium, add 3 Tbsp of olive oil and saute the garlic. Heat a large pan to medium-high and sear pork chops in 1 Tbsp olive oil on both sides for 2-3 minutes. Transfer pan to oven; roast until pork is cooked through, 18-20 minutes. We opt for th. muffin pastry cupcake cake dessert chocolate cake. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Chile-Vinegar-Marinated Cornish Game Hens. Do not crowd the chops and/or sear in batches to avoid them touching. And I could dive right into that pot! I'm Jim and I'm here to help you make awesome Italian food that you would normally enjoy at some of your favorite New York style Italian restaurants. . This easy, one-pan chicken and potato dinner is ideal for a weeknight. Drain and rinse the beans under cold running water. Braising pork chops with vinegar peppers is simply one of the best ways to cook pork chops. Add the butter. I used boneless chops because I order a beef/pork box from Butcher Box and I had them in the freezer. pastry. Hi Alison. Heat 2 tbsp. Add sliced onions and cook until soft and translucent about 5-7 minutes. Let the pork chops marinade for 15 minutes (or even overnight). Sure enough you mentioned how the regular home cook cant get excellent pork chops. Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and black pepper. Next, add the cherry peppers and give the pan a stir. Season chops with salt and pepper. This is a dish I have been eating my whole life. Chef Frank Pellegrino Jr., the fourth-generation owner/operator of Rao's in New York City, started working in the restaurant from the age of 10. You can make a simple, wholesome BBQ sauce by mixing a pound of tomato sauce, 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar, 1/2 cup brown sugar , 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp dried chili of your choice and salt/pepper to taste. 2. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes more, or until the chops are just slightly pink when cut near the bone. Microwave Pork Chops and Cabbage Casserole, Italian Sausage and Potatoes with Vinegar Peppers, Sauteed Pork Chops With Tomatoes, Onions & Peppers. I've been making this for years, it works well with thick boneless pork chops.. what I do is, first brown the chops lightly in extra virgin oil and then add garlic. Grill, with the lid closed as much as possible, turning the peppers occasionally, until the skin is blackened and blistered, about 12 minutes. It makes a difference which pepperoncinis you use. Add the garlic; cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. He eats them right out of the jar. Divine! I really liked the dish and so did my family. They really are the best and go amazing with any type of pork. 6. If you make a purchase, we may make a small commission. Post author: Post published: February 13, 2021; Post category: Uncategorized; Place a heavy bottom skillet over medium high heat and add the olive oil. Recipe Steps. olive oil in a 12" skillet over medium-high heat. Directions In a large container, dissolve the sugar and salt in 2 quarts water. If you ever find yourself on the ferry headed into Connecticut, check out this restaurant (Prime One ElevenI am not related to them in any way, just Adored their chops) right up Route 8 just north of Port Jeff Ferry port in Trumbull. In batches, brown the chicken, skin side down to start, about 5 minutes on each side. We would love to know how you did and its nice to show others as well. Cupcake ipsum dolor sit amet chocolate bar halvah carrot cake donut. Once you have your homemade pickles, serve them alongside some thick, juicy pork chops. You can make it slowly, with whole peppers and a lot of the pickling juice cooked down into gloss. Let stand to steam and cool for about 20 minutes. Have a picture you'd like to add to your comment? Cook chops, turning once for about 5 minutes on each side, or until brown. A Family Favorite Sausage Peppers Mary Disomma Recipes To Share With And Friends Cookie Cookbook 130. Don't try to rush: speed will come with practice. Add a big pinch of salt and the green beans. Thanks! 2 Liberally sprinkle both sides of the pork chops with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. In a large container, dissolve the sugar and salt in 2 quarts water. In a large bowl mix all soy sauce marinade ingredients together. 6. I always braise my chops, and this sauce put it over the top! Cook, basting the chops with the sauce, until the chops show a hint of pink when the meat at the bone is pierced with the tip of a sharp knife, about 4 minutes. Pickled peppers and lemony, herb-roasted potatoes pair with thick-cut pork chops for a comforting, lazy Sunday meal. Place the ramekins on the cooler side of the grill, not over the heat source. Let stand at room temperature while cooking the artichokes. I Made It. Transfer to a bowl and let cool. Turn down the heat, add the tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, and cook for additional 2-3 minutes. Sounds great with potatoes and good call on more juice! Transfer the chops to a plate and keep warm. Let the sauce boil for a minute. muffin pastry cupcake cake dessert chocolate cake. Cupcake ipsum dolor sit amet chocolate bar halvah carrot cake donut. Add any accumulated juices to the skillet; set the skillet in the oven and cook until the center of the pork chops registers 135F to 140F (57C to 60C) on an instant-read thermometer, 8 to 12 minutes (begin checking the temperature after 6 minutes). Hi Robert. Remove the foil and continue cooking until the puddings are puffed and golden brown and a knife inserted in the center of a pudding comes out clean, about 10 minutes more. Pat dry and season pork chops on both sides with total of 1 tsp kosher salt and tsp black pepper evenly. So - with some revamping this is the version we really enjoy - I include about 8 cherry peppers seeded and washed to the pickled peppers, I substitute 1 cup beef stock for the 2T of pepper liquid and add 1/2 stick of butter. 5.0 7. Lower the heat to medium and scatter garlic around chops. Chop 4 cloves garlic and quarter 4 vinegar peppers removing seeds. All Rights Reserved Cupcake ipsum dolor sit amet chocolate bar halvah carrot cake donut. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Transfer to a platter and serve with your favorite sauce for dipping the leaves. I made it with a side of mashed potatoes, but next time I may take the suggestion of other reviewers and add sliced potatoes right onto the pan. Luv Ya. Add the wine, vinegar, anchovies, and 1/4 cup water and bring to a simmer. cheesecake. Also, some Italian bread to mop up all the pan sauce would be a great addition. muffin pastry cupcake cake dessert chocolate cake. Add 1 tablespoon of salt. Serve immediately. Put your Instant Pot to good use with this pork chop recipe. Bring the sauce to a boil for 2 minutes then lower heat down to medium-low. You can set it up quickly, with sauted garlic and diced peppers, a splash of wine. Soprano S Style Italian Sausage Peppers And Onions You. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the peppers are just heated through. Swap option: Substitute chicken breasts or serve with rigatoni for a spicy pasta. Remove to a plate and tent with foil. Shake all ingredients and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. This classic Italian pork chop recipe should result in juicy pork chops full of big, tart vinegar flavor, but Read More. Add 3 whole garlic cloves. Definitely not a problem, if you like them that way. Please let us know how it turns out and will definitely keep your restaurant recommendation in mind! Remove the chops from the brine and thoroughly pat dry with paper towels. Food52. Dry the pork chops off with paper towels and season with salt and pepper on both sides. 4 pork chops 1 tablespoon olive oil Half an onion, sliced 2 cloves garlic, sliced 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary 4 medium potatoes, sliced into half moons, about half an inch thick 8 - 10 hot . Cook the chops 5 minutes on each side. Pat the pork chops dry and season with salt and pepper. Once browned remove from the pan and set aside. Brownie And. Heat the oven to 400F (200C) and adjust an oven rack to the middle position. First prepare the peppers. Spoon equal amounts of the pudding into the ramekins. Prepare your ingredients, heat source and equipment as directed. Cookie topping wafer bonbon First published on May 24, 2014 / 8:00 AM. Cover the saucepan and bring the water to a boil until the potatoes begin to turn soft. If most of the liquid evaporates, just add some water to the pan to keep the braising process moving along. It was delicious ! stemmed, seeded, and cut into 1/4-inch-wide (6-mm) strips (about 1 1/2 cups), stemmed, seeded, and cut into 1/4-inch-wide (6 mm) strips (about 1 1/2 cups), minced or pressed through a garlic press (about 2 teaspoons), plus optional 2 tablespoons to finish sauce. Place 1 quart of water in a plastic bowl. The brining really did make the pork chop flavorful and juicy, and I found that if I brined the meat first, by the time everything else was chopped and prepped, the 30 minutes were nearly up. Cherry peppers are so good, and really make this dish so much better. Your email address will not be published. How would you rate Pork Chops with Vinegar Peppers? Add the sausage and saut until brown, about 3 to 4 minutes. Heat your wok on the stove and add enough cooking oil to coat the wok. Add the rest of the minced garlic and continue cooking for another minute, then add the brine. Lower the heat to medium. "When my Uncle Joey visits Nonna Romana, he has one request: Make me pork chops and peppers! This pork chop dish is a fixture on many red-sauce Italian restaurant menus in my Brooklyn neighbor- hood, but Nonna Romana has spent the better part of fifty years perfecting her own version. (The peppers can be made up to 8 hours ahead, covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated.) I removed the chops from the oven at exactly 145F, since I prefer some pinkness in pork dishes, and, with the thicker type chops, this was easily achieved. When the chops are finished they will be smaller and more tender. However, we always added sliced potatoes to the pan and fried them along with the pork chops. Lower the heat to medium and scatter garlic around chops. Add the garlic and cook, stirring often, until the garlic bits are lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Chop 4 large cherry peppers into quarters and remove most of the seeds. When hot, pat chops dry, sprinkle with salt and pepper and add to skillet. Grill meat, uncovered, until grill marks appear, basting with 1/2 cup of the reserved sauce, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Now place the pepper slices down on the worktop, and holding them down with your three middle fingers, cut them into slices. Drain and rinse under cold running water. NEXT TIME I THINK I WILL ADD A BIT OF CORNSTARTCH TO LIQUID TO THICKEN A BIT. Transfer the pork chops to a platter or individual plates. May 24, 2014 / 8:00 AM Cook chops, turning once for about 5 minutes on each side, or until brown. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Slow braising creates lots of flavor, but it also dries out lean pork chops. I honly hat had peperoncini - balance of mild and hot as recipe recommends would be better. You could do it either way. Chop off the green stalk and stand the flat end on your cutting board. Threw out the garlic after I was done with the lid. Set aside. Adjust the heat to a gentle boil, and boil until the vinegar is syrupy and reduced to about 1/3 cup. Stir fry the vegetables for a couple of minutes, remove and set aside. Enjoy them straight out of the skillet or stuff them into tacos. 2023 America's Test Kitchen. Pour over the green beans, add the lemon juice and toss. 8 cups (about 12 slices) white bread, cubed, 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips. I love the sauce. The sauce is excellent on rice! Preheat a saut pan over medium high heat. The amount of sauce and peppers was perfect and I didnt need to add additional vinegar at the end. Italian Potatoes With Sausage And Cherry Peppers, Roasted Broccolini And Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner, Sauteed Zucchini And Mushrooms With Burrata, Italian Vegetables With Lemon Caper Sauce. Whisk the milk, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl. Thanks for commenting and happy you enjoyed this one as well! Season the chops with the salt and pepper. Prepare an outdoor grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat (450 F). Sorry I missed this question. Carlin, thats great to hear. Step 1. Take he skillet off the heat and discard the rosemary. 3. Served with roasted crispy potatoes and sauted broccoli rabe. Flip the artichokes and continue grilling until the leaves can be easily pulled off an artichoke half, about 6 minutes more. Rosemary and Red Wine Vinegar Pork Chops. Then, soak some fresh cucumbers in the liquid for up to one week. Add the sliced cherry peppers and cook for another minute or two. (The sauce can be made up to 2 hours ahead.). Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain again and pat dry with paper towels. Add the cinnamon-sugar to the egg-milk mixture and whisk. Rinse pork chops, pat dry and season both sides evenly with garlic powder, salt and pepper. While this idea might seem intimidating, the process itself is actually quite simple. Next, add the chops and garlic back to the pan with the reserved vinegar, chicken broth and the white wine. Heat a large pan to medium-high and sear pork chops in 1 Tbsp olive oil on both sides for 2-3 minutes. My whole family loved it. (The tomato mixture can be made and refrigerated up to 12 hours ahead.). When the oil is very hot and shimmering, add the pork chops. Pat dry and season pork chops on both sides with total of 1 tsp kosher salt and tsp black pepper evenly. Place pork chops in a hot skillet and cook for 5 to 7 minutes on one side. All rights reserved. 3 Put a large cast iron or saute pan over medium-high heat and add the olive oil. When oil is hot, add the pork chops and fry on each side until golden brown. Be the first on your block to be in the know. Lightly salt and pepper the pork chops on both sides. After 2 minutes add the vinegar peppers and cook for 1 minute more. The lilac essence comes through this homemade lilac vinegar with a sweet floral scent that lingers just above the acidity. Thanks hope you all enjoy it! Do you think I could add potatoes to the pot before putting in the oven, so they roast with the juices? Hi Bkhuna, you could certainly use fish sauce. Heat the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Sip and Feast. Flip the chops over and cook for an additional 5 to 6 minutes. MasterCook is a registered trademark of ValuSoft Finance. Using tongs, flip the chops and brown lightly on the second side, about 1 minute. This is one of those recipes that I would keep as a basic staple. Heat the oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Cook until the onions begin to soften, about 3 to 5 minutes. cheesecake. The longer they cook the more tender they will get. Jennifer Olvera Simple pan-fried pork chops are finished in the oven with herbaceous, Vesuvio-style potatoes. I cannot wait to try your method and will report back once I make it. 4. In a small saucepan, bring the balsamic vinegar to a boil over high heat. I couldnt find whole peppers but found sliced. Check out our Italian Potatoes With Sausage And Cherry Peppers for another classic pork and vinegar pepper combo. Turn and cook on other side about 1-2 minutes before turning again. When the oil is hot add the pork chops and cook for 7 to 8 minutes. Shop My Favorite Kitchen Tools for this Recipe! Add the prepared pork and stir fried vegetables to the wok and sauce. Tiramisu caramels tiramisu marshmallow pudding pastry. Absolutely delicious. Wife wants me to make this again in 3 days. The combination of pork and pickled peppers is pretty much the perfect flavor match. You can make delicious apple cider vinegar at home, whether you start from store-bought apple juice or already-fermented hard cider. Spoon the peppers over chops and serve immediately. Season with salt (optional) and freshly ground black pepper and whisk to combine . Cook, with the lid closed as much as possible, for 10 minutes. In this written recipe I cook the chops in the pan. Be careful not to overcook chops. These were outstanding! Pork chops with vinegar and sweet peppers makes a simple, healthy weeknight dinner. Add pork chops and avocado oil to the skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes. 2. Chupa chups sesame snaps chocolate cake tart icing chupa chups sesame snaps. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the vinegar and let it bubble for a minute or two until it has reduced and the peppers are soft. tootsie roll tart. Swirl the butter into the sauce and the sweet peppers in the skillet; taste and stir in the optional 2 tablespoons vinegar, if desired, and the parsley. tootsie roll tart. Rotate 90 degrees and cook to sear with crosshatch marks, about 3 minutes more. Let stand for 10 minutes to allow the bread to soak up some of the liquid. I simmer these in the liquid, on low-medium, covered, for about 30 minutes, then turn up the heat to medium-high, and use what's left of the liquid to carmelize the pork chops to a nice dark reddish-brown. (Push the fatty edge of the chops toward the back of the pan to help render the fat.) Remove chops and set aside. Heat one tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Transfer to a bowl of ice water and let cool completely. To begin the Cherry Pepper Sauce: Place a large, flameproof skillet on the cooking grate. Lightly spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Finish by mixing the fresh parsley into the sauce. Well, you guessed it, Pork Chops. 1. I made this twice and both times got rave reviews. Worked well for me and I used the whole jar. 3. The chops cooking time will vary based on thickness. I love how you give us options. Cover and cook 5 to 8 minutes more. In the accompanying YouTube video, I cooked them in the oven similar to how you did it. Season with salt and pepper, add the sugar, and saut over high heat for 4-5 minutes until soft and colored. In a large ovenproof saute pan, heat the olive oil over high heat. The common problem issue will be getting the chops tender. My mom used to make pork chops with vinegar peppers, but after the pork chops were done she would set aside with peppers, and fry potatoes in same pan, and then add chop and peppers all together. Bring to a boil over high heat. To make the Dipping Sauce: Whisk the ingredients together in a small bowl. Pre-heat the oven to 400 F. Remove the pork chops from the brine, pat them dry with paper towels, and set them aside. I added a bit more juice from cherry peppers because I love the flavor. Brownie These tender pork chops are brined and pan-seared with onion and sweet pepper in a tangy white wine vinegar sauce. On a scale of 1-5 with 1 being easy this recipe is a 3. cheesecake. I NEVER HAD KNOWLEDGE OF A REAL RECIPE FOR MY TAKE ON "VINEGAR PEPPER PORK" SO WHEN I GOT THE CHANCE TO PLAY ON LINE, I CAME UPON YOURS, I WAS SO DELIGHTED TO READ A PROFFESIONAL RECIPE SO LIKE WHAT INVENTED FROM MY UNTRAINED CHEF BRAIN. Adapted from Cooks Illustrated | Cooking at Home with Americas Test Kitchen | ATK, 2005, These pork chops with vinegar and sweet peppers shows exactly how simple and inspired one-skillet cooking can be. Caramels chocolate bar donut cookie. Transfer each chop to a dinner plate. Add the oil and garlic. Put the potatoes in a large saucepan and add enough cold water to cover. The instructions were very clear and easy to follow, as you would expect from Americas Test Kitchen. Use a paper towel to pat the pork chops dry. Cook, stirring often, until melted and smooth, about 5 minutes. 4. These peppers are extremely popular here in the northeast. Press SAUT and set it for MEDIUM, NORMAL, OR CUSTOM 300F for 30 minutes. Pork Chops with Vinegar Peppers. Season the pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Add the potatoes and red onion and gently fold them into the beans. He raved about them. Transfer to a heatproof bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap (or put them in a paper bag and close the bag). Prepare an outdoor grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat (450 degrees). Lightly salt and pepper the pork chops on both sides. Transfer to a bowl and set aside to infuse. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Fill the saucepan with fresh water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the artichokes and boil until they turn olive green, about 7 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. The heat and acid of the vinegar peppers balance the richness of the succulent pork chop in this easy, one-pot dinner. Brownie The usually ratio is 1/2 teaspoon as a substitute for one anchovy fillet. Anyway, the item at this restaurant said Wagyu style kurobuta (aka Berkshire) pork chops. Season with 3/4 teaspoon pepper. Cook until the liquid had reduced by half, about 10 minutes. 5. Remove the chops. It makes about a 3/4 cups of sauce. They added some sliced sausage and served over buttery silk mashed potatoes. Chop 4 cloves of garlic and mince cup fresh parsley. 2014 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. I used the brine, rather than employ enhanced pork, and also used Morton kosher salt. Return the pork chops, browner-side up, to the skillet; nestle the chops in the sweet peppers, but do not cover the chops with the peppers. Grill, with the lid closed as much as possible, until seared with grill marks, about 3 minutes. Preparation. Made the recipe last night for dinner. Food52. Reprinted with permission from Cooking with Nonna: 130 Italian Recipes for Sunday Dinners with La Famiglia by Rossella Rago. 1. In a single layer, place the potatoes in the pot, cut side down in some of the hot oil. Set aside. Sometimes the best recipes are the ones that just live in our heads and are not written down! Drain and rinse under cold water. I am in love with these peppers. Add the water and 1/2 cup vinegar and bring to a boil, scraping up the browned bits with a wooden spoon. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Fry chops, flipping once, until browned, 5 to 8 minutes. Rao's Grilled Pork Chops With Hot And Sweet Cherry Peppers Makes 4 servings Ingredients 4 (10-ounce) pork rib chops, cut about 1-inch thick 1 teaspoon kosher salt 1/2 teaspoon freshly. Pork Chops with Peppers from Gordon Ramsay's Home Cooking book is such a simple, delicious recipe. This is an old family recipe. Brownie There are a few ways to prepare this that still produce great results. 4. Copyrighted material, property of Harper Horizon.To hear more about how Nonna Romana makes her tangy pork chops, listen to Food52's podcast, Play Me a Recipe. If using a high-quality pork chop like Berkshire I would just make this sauce and then pan fry or grill the chops and pour it over. Add the peppers and the 2 tablespoons liquid to the skillet. Be sure to put out an empty bowl for collecting the scraped leaves. Grilled Red Peppers With Pignoli And Raisins, 1/4 cup pignoli (pine nuts), toasted in a skillet (Note: To toast pignoli (pine nuts), heat an empty skillet over high heat. Hi Diane, thank you for the comment! Stir in the shredded basil and continue to cook for 30 seconds, then turn off the heat. 5. Brush the cooking grate clean and lightly oil the grate. rao's pork chops with vinegar peppers. Cover and cook for 1-1 hours minimum or until tender. You'll need to slice some potatoes, bell pepper, onion, cherry peppers and mince some garlic. Jelly jelly beans candy. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Using a slotted spoon, transfer about 1/2 cup of the tomato mixture to a bowl to use as a topping and set aside. Flip the chops and grill to sear the opposite sides, about 4 minutes more. Reduce the heat to medium and in the remaining oil in the Dutch oven, add sliced garlic. Spoon the peppers over the chops and serve immediately. Season with salt and pepper, add the sugar, and saut over high heat for 4-5 minutes until soft and colored. 4 teaspoons salt 2 chocolate bar biscuit croissant topping 1 jelly cotton candy jelly gummies The pork chops stay tender because theyre brined. Could a bit of fish sauce be used instead of anchovies? As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Squeeze the garlic out of its skin and place it with the herbs on top of the chops. Method. Using kitchen scissors, snip off the thorny tips of the leaves. Transfer the chops to a plate, and let rest for 5-10 minutes, spooning over the basting butter now and again. Instructions. Add the chops, garlic, and thyme and cook for 2-3 minutes until colored. Set the skillet over medium-high heat. In a small saucepan, bring the balsamic vinegar to a boil over high heat. The Sopranos Family Cookbook Ebook De Artie Bucco 9780446545341 Rakuten Kobo Brasil. Transfer the pork chops to a plate. Place a heavy bottom skillet over medium high heat and add the olive oil. Follow us onInstagram,Pinterest, andFacebook. Discard the paper towel. Place the pork chops in the skillet and cook, using a spoon or spatula to occasionally press down on the center of the chops to aid in browning, until well browned, 3 to 4 minutes. I brined them first then followed your recipe. Add the peppers, onion, red pepper flakes, and 1 teaspoon salt to the skillet and toss to coat with the oil. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights.

Why Did Shawn Allen Berry Get Life, Rainbow Ridge Elementary School Bell Schedule, Frederick Memorial Hospital Trauma Level, Carol Held Knight, Molly Knight, Articles R