gonzales, texas events

yodkhunpon sittraiphum gym

2x Golden Age Lumpinee Champion (112 lb and 122 lbs), Karuhat is considered elite among the elites. Between 1996 to 2005, he defended his WBC belt for a staggering 14 times, not including many other non-title bouts during this period. Hes amazing. Not many recordings of his fights exist on the web, sadly. ONE Championship has posted a highlight reel of Rodtang Jitmuangnon's evolution. . Yodkhunpon Sittraiphum Elbow Highlight #martialarts #muaythai #combatsports Liked by Dani Bahchevanova. [2] Yodkhunpon followed his team when to moved to establish an actual gym called Lukjaopomehsak. Sagat Petchyindee. You can rent or buy individual sessions like this one, or subscribe to the entire series, and study multiple legends in detail.

• {thumb} {title} {stats}<\/span><\/li>"},"theme":{"name":""}}. When the occasion called for it, Langsuan was also not afraid to throw hands. Han slog Wanchalerm Aodoonmuang ved afgrelse i Lumpinee den 16. juli 2013 i det andet forsvar af sin letvgts titel. . . Gym Advice and Experiences ; My List of Muay Thai Gyms I Recommend in Thailand Followers . Learn how spacing+timing+relaxation produces dynamic power. There he trained alongside Samson Isaan before going to Bangkok to fight. When the opponent grabs middle or lower back and your arms are on the outside, you wrap your arms around theirs so that your biceps arebehind their elbows. The fighter Yodkhunpon might the most be like is Dieselnoi, in that he shares the same stalking . Yodkhunpon The Elbow Hunter pt 1 Slicing Elbow (37 min) watch it here. He was an incredible fighter, simultaneously holding the 118 lb title at both Lumpinee and Rajadamnern, back in the Golden Age of Muay Thai. Your leg works to stop your opponent from following along and they will kind of resist you for a period of movement before finally theres a degree to which they cant follow anymore and theyll peel right off. Additionally, with the recent COVID regulations putting a temporary (now ended) restriction on knees in Muay Thai in Thailand, we saw a shift in tactics with many Muay Khao fighters choosing to adapt to a more elbow oriented approach, this increase in elbow use, the knockouts that followed and the excitement that came with it will most likely lead to the Muay Sok style being more prominent in the years to come. Thongchai Tor Silachai 1,282 posts. His aggressive style made him a fan-favorite both in and out of Thailand, gaining many western fans in the process due to his many bouts with Dany Bill and Ramon Dekkers. Somluck fought for about 300 fights in his Muay Thai career, beating the champions of the golden age but was never given a title shot at the stadiums due to promoter politics at play. This golden age legend holds wins over a number of notable peers including Samart Payakaroon, Kongthoranee Payakaroon, and Sangtiennoi Sor Rungroj. I posted some Thai Boxing themed graphic design work I First PMT tournament and would like some critique please , Press J to jump to the feed. I then moved to Thailand to train and fight full time in April of 2012, devoting myself to fighting 100 Thai fights, as well as blogging full time. You can alternate between the two almost seamlessly, especially because he keeps his head down and shoulders in guard all the while that hes kneeing. In your opinion, who are the greatest southpaw fighters in Muay Thai history, and what makes them great? The elbow is a simple horizontal elbow, but the details in Yodkhunpon's technique is what makes this strike special. Hes the Elbow Hunter. He knows when youre open. He consistently ranked number one but that was as far as he got in the sport. Hi Nestor, Han besejrede legenden Saenchai PKSaenchaimuaythaigym p point ved Lumpinee den 10. maj 2013. Samart was rumored to have poor cardio due to having small lungs. All great fighters for sure. The first is: stay in the pocket. This is some of what I wrote in my Patreon Only post which you can jump to if you are already a member (or you can become a member in just a minute or so). I can only describe the things hes teaching here as: Be like sand. Here are 20 of my favorites and top Muay Thai fighters who have helped to shape the golden era of the sport: The best of the best. Famously known as the Deadly Kisser, Sangtiennoi Sor Rungroj would kiss his opponents when he wins his fights. He also shuns the traditional rocking chair knee, and instead teaches a powerful stand-in crossing, open-hipped knee that compliments his elbows up top. In the way I described Karuhats tactic as creating tension in his opponent in order to be able to read them, everything Yodkhunpon does is creating fear in his opponents. All of Muay Thai / Thai boxings finest fighters on one page. The first is: stay in the pocket. . Dieselnoi is the greatest knee fighter who ever lived, and it just wasnt because of his height. Topking champion 70 kg. The Muay Sok style is one of the most exciting forms of Muay Thai to grace the arenas of Thailand throughout the years with legends like Yodkhunpon Sittraipum Sak Kaoponlek leading the charge. English Articles. An instructor for more than 2 decades, a mentor to so many, he innovatively teaches a Muay Thai emphasizing symmetry, strength, balance and explosiveness, expanding what the body can do under duress, holding pads like no others do. Yodkhunpons knee on the other hand has a kind of shiv quality, not far from the motions Sagat teaches, though Sagat is a puncher and favors a little lean. If you are unfamiliar with Yodkhunpon, here is a highlight video of him, above. Some famous Muay Sok are: Muangthai, Nathan Corbett and Yodkhunpon Sittraiphum. Karuhat Sor Supawan is a 3-time Rajadamnern champion and with a highly technical fighting style. Sakmongkol WKO. The seventh of 9 children, Jaroenthong Kiatbaanchong came from a family of boxers. I want to adopt Khuns elbows, so Im going to adopt the knees as well. For the snuffing, suffocating fighter, its taking away even the breathing room between you and your opponent. As soon as you feel the elbow on your forearm, you throw back. I don't know why anyone would want to fight him. Its a different technique for a different approach, and Ive been taught the lean back from some very high level ex-fighters. He received the Fighter of the Year award in 1978 and again in 1984. Muay Khao is a technique unto itself. This session has been highly influential upon my own training. These knees are good. He made up for it with unsurpassed mastery of every weapon of Muay Thai, most notably his teep and amazing movement. He now runs a chain of Jaroenthong Muay Thai gyms in Bangkok. Training conditions were tougher, and the pool of competing talents was much bigger. Joe was a top stadium fighter and hes watched me fight for several years, so this is Advanced Level tweaking, as he teaches how to bring elbows and knees together, discussing the ways that dragging back can work for a forward fighter, and the differences with more technical (femur) approaches. You can rent or buy this single hour long session herepatrons get a substantial discount (see below). He lives right next to the gym and will conduct private training lessons some afternoons, usually with middle-aged western men, some of whom have been training with him during brief stays in the Kingdom for a decade. Struggling against these locks just make them look all the more dominant. This shirt celebrates the greatest Elbow Fighter in Thai history, Yodkhupon Sittraipum. A perfect embodiment of the Muay Sok style and ideology is the legendary golden age fighter Yodkhunpon Sittraiphum affectionately known as the elbow hunter of 100 stitches who became a champion in both Lumpinee and Rajadamnern stadiums. Named after Ajarn Pipa, this teep is used by the fighters of the Jockey Gym . Despite his many accolades and being known as possibly the greatest Muay Sok in the history of Muay Thai Yodkhunpon Sittraiphum perhaps was better known for always leaving his opposition needing stitches regardless of the bouts result regardless of whether he won or lost his fights were always a gritty, bloody test of endurance for his opponents. Originally I trained under Kumron Vaitayanon (Master K) and Kaensak sor. Namkabuan may be the best fighter Ive ever seen, and it was an intense privledge to train with him. Therdkiat sittepitak, Samkor Kiatmontep Ive been looking into the division at the moment and it is *really* stacked so I was inclined to say that this might be one of the most exciting times of the division ever. Namphon met with an accident in 1993 and was forced to retire. Good one. Over 40 commentary hours of documentary training footage with the greatest krus & ex-fighters of Thailand. The lean back knee is not incorrect. He won the gold medal at the 1994 and 98 Asian games, the 1995 SEA (Southeast-Asian) games and became the first Thai to win an Olympic gold medal in 1996. 2022 - J. Rodsup (!) It was no surprise when Veerapol transitioned to boxing in 1994 following a brief but impactful period in Muay Thai from 1988 to 1994. He won 2 Lumpinee titles and 3 Rajadamnern titles over the course of his illustrious career, as well as a Best Ram Muay award. Advanced tips on the swim-in and turn, and the importance of going from long distance techniques to short distance grab and lock. Nokweed Davy Get your stance wide, preferably with one leg on the outside of your opponents knee and making contact. One of the best clinch fighters in Thailand, co-Fighter of the Year, sharing his unique attack style. He is going as slow as he can possibly go, showing how there is no strength, or even speed necessary, though those of course can intensive the peeling off. 23K followers. Yodkhunpon followed his team when to moved to establish an actual gym called Lukjaopomehsak. You can get a sense of not only how he was as a fighter, but how I see him: This first session was already chock full of so many details, I cant even begin to share it all. Knockouts were thought to be far more common back in the days; bouts erupting into all-out wars were a common sight. For him, the lean back is putting your head precisely in his striking range with the chin tending to pop up. (He made a joke today about how if a Roi Et where hes from dern fighter is going backwards, its because hes stumbling. Im especially down with 1, 3, 5, 6, maybe 9 and 10. Pienso que son muchos de aquella poca Third, and maybe most important for his style, is that this is a game of rhythm. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The knee he teaches in this session is really like no other Ive seen, like it is shot out of a cannon. . The top-tier fighters today receive about a quarter of what their golden era-counterparts received back in those days (with inflation adjusted). SOKKKKK! It works suddenly, not like a squeeze. The gym is located next to a fishing pond surrounded by local Thai restaurants. by | May 25, 2022 | buvette nyc reservations | american cancer society 40 mile challenge 2021 | May 25, 2022 | buvette nyc reservations | american cancer society 40 mile challenge 2021 Today as I was leaving the gym I got in a conversation with Khun, who was expressing disbelief in how many people teach the lean back knee. #9 Yodkhunpon The Elbow Hunter pt 1 Slicing Elbow (37 min) watch it here. The most obvious strength of a Muay Sok fighter is the ruthlessly aggressive pressure that they bring to any fight, the elbow being unpadded and used in tight and efficient slashing motions serve as not only a dangerous weapon but a means to intimidate their adversary, making them think twice before throwing punches or kicks this hesitation can force an error which will allow the Muay Sok fighter to capitalize on the brief lapse of judgment and step inside and to begin their onslaught. Any Muay Thai gym could benefit from this and it teaches several important things. He opened a chain of restaurants in Isaan which he ran for many years until his death in 2016 at the age of 47 (pneumonitis). Sangtiennoi fought actively between 1986 to 1996, bagging one Rajadamnern title in 1986 and a Lumpinee title in 1996. Yodwicha, a dominant knee fighter, when instructing me emphasized the danger of a leaned back knee as well. I can honestly say that it changed me as a fighter, inspiring to become more. Widely regarded as Muay Thais Greatest of All Time, Samart was a 3-time recipient of the Best Fighter of the Year award in 1981, 1983 and 1988 respectively. The second version is ideal for a higher grip, under your armpits, (though sometimes it can work with a lower body lock). All things Muay Thai, news, upcoming events & general discussion. # 6 Lamnammoon Sor Sumalee For three years he was known as Det Duangnoi Kiatbanhan. Yodkhunpon received his nickname during the period when he fought at Samrong Stadium, one of the officials, Anucha Watcharatangka, called him the "Elbow Hunter of 100 Stitches" as his opponents would always end the fights with cuts, win or loss.[3]. His foot is basically parked right next to the foot of his opponent and the knee comes slightly outside of their frame before arcing in for a center hit. Karuhat was a pressure fighter, but he has a kind of wave-like back and forth movement that made him both very difficult to attack, and unpredictable. I know this to be true enough with a flat palm against the chest of an advancing knee with a lean back, because this is my only hope against Pi Nu when hes coming after me with knees. Kay. Had the pleasure of attending his camp couple of weeks ago. All things Muay Thai, news, upcoming events & general discussion. In the GIF below you can see a super important part of his style, his footwork. Born in November 1994, the young Yodkhunpon got the attention of everyone in Thailand's Muay Thai scene early on via a large . The training is brutal, and the time in the ring, even more so. He is building ground up how power and relaxation are related to each other. Despite his credentials in Muay Thai, Samson is often remembered for his time as a boxer. #14 Chatchai Sasakul Perfecting Hands(106 min) watch it here. Time to become a Yodkhunpon Sittraipum, Elbow Hunter of 100 Stitches fan, if you arent already! Jocky Gym. The first one is an arm break. It kind of looks and works like magic. Muay Thai highlight of Penek Sitnumnoi. There he trained alongside Samson Isaan before going to Bangkok to fight. Anuwat Kaewsamrit The idea of the Intensive, and of this website, is to provide deep study of many styles and techniques, as well as offering those study videos on Demand to help funnel money towards the legends themselves. (46 kg) female Muay Thai fighter. It was due to this particular technical prowess that he earned the nickname \"pran sok roi khem\" - elbow hunter of 100 stitches.Yodkhunpon won both Lumpinee and Rajadamnern titles and is considered one of the best of all time by many fans of the sport.Yodkhunphon Sittraiphum | Yodkhunpon Sitraypum | Yodkhunpon Sittraiphum | #muaythaiBlog http://www.muaythaischolar.comFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/MuayThaiScholarTwitter: https://twitter.com/MuayThaiScholarInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/muaythaischolar/Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+SiamScholar1/postsMusic: Warmth by Bumbumtschak https://soundcloud.com/bumbumtschak/warmth (creative commons licence)Follow Bumbumtschak on Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/bumbumtschak Chamuakpetch Harpalang is one of Muay Thais most decorated champions of all time, winning the Lumpinee title 4 times and the Rajadamnern title 5 times across 7 weight classes! Hippy Singmanee Developing power (69 min) watch it here. His nickname was The Elbow Hunter of 100 Stitches. He had the rare distinction of holding both the Lumpinee and Rajadamnern 118 lb titles in the same year (1991), and had a fighting style nobody wanted to face. Beginner Central Fighting styles were spectacularly diverse too. You can support this documentation and also learn from it as it grows with a suggested pledge of $5. Having surpassed 100, and then 200, becoming the westerner with the most fights in Thailand, in history, my new goal is to fight an impossible 471 times, the historical record for the greatest number of documented professional fights (see western boxer Len Wickwar, circa 1940), and along the way to continue documenting the Muay Thai of Thailand in the Muay Thai Library project: see patreon.com/sylviemuay. My knees are good. This lightness of movement compliments, and contrasts with his crashing attacks. Selain 5 cabang Curves Indonesia di Jakarta dan sekitarnya, ada juga beberapa gym khusus wanita di Jakarta dan sekitarnya yang bisa kamu coba juga. Putting your gloves into their belly to position your leverage, (you dont fundamentally push the belly or hips back, this is just for the angle), you lightly push your hands out in order to initial a squeeze of your upper arms together so that you essentially break open the opponents grip like a nutcracker. The Muay Sok, matches favorably against Muay Mat fighters (power punchers) because the similar range of the Muay Mat allows the Muay Sok to engage at will with their elbows, often countering the jab of the Muay Mat with a parry followed by a quick step in Sok Ngat, or slip the straight/cross punch and fire off a Sok Klap (spinning elbow) adding the opponents weight to the strike in devastating fashion. FCK supports the continuous expansion of this program at Colosseum Gym in hope that it will inspire others to . Its the same with Muay Thai, he reasoned. Singdam O Aukritt Karuhat often fought opponents taller and bigger, so he had to rely heavily on his skills and IQ to win fights. From Thais Yodkhunpon Sittraiphum aka Elbow Hunter of 100 Stitches. One of the definitive features of Muay Thai that separates it from western kickboxing is the use of elbow strikes. Small differences that make big differences. Lots of fine details in this one, escapes from clinch locks, turns and catches. He would then land a strike or throw them to the canvas. Paruehuslek Sittchunthong is a 5-time Lumpinee champion across 4 weight divisions. Hi Phan!
      ","wpp-end":"<\/ul>","title-start":"

#3 Dieselnoi Chor Thanasukarn The King of Knees (54 min) watch it here. Veerapol Sahaphrom is a three-time Rajadamnern stadium champion with a strong Muay Mat style. Its when he starts throwing his elbows, or demonstrating a knee, that you see the violence in him erupt. A mark of a true Muay Thai legend. It seemed to me that his argument was that the lean back opens up the chin and almost any kind of counter throws you off balance. The Upright Knee is more of a forward moving, close range, combination or clinch style approach to the knee. Orono was a classic Muay Bouk (aggressive fighter) who was always moving forward and throwing big, heavy strikes. Dieselnoi, the King of Knees, foregoes the lean back in most positions and he swivels from the hip in the similar to the way that Yodkhunpon likes, though keeping the shin closer to vertical adding not as much curve, saving it for the very tail end. New GYM Moothongacademy. Former Lumpinee and Rajadamnern champion Thailand Pinsinchai teaches the beautiful framework for his attacking, elbowing style. Right now there is over 15 hours of long form training sessions. This is Sylvie Study Episode 22, you can see it On Demand here. Improved in 24 Hours. The 6-foot-2 knee fighter obliterated every opponent, beating even the GOAT, Samart Payakaroon, in a legendary fight of the year in 1982. Most of the session is him just getting me more comfortable in the pocket, where knees and elbows can work together. Andy is absolutely unique in the lore of Thailand Muay Thai. Mixing an explosive style with constant off-balances, angling, and melting aways, he was nicknamed the Ultimate Wizard. Muay Thai fight highlights of aggressive Muay Khao Yodkhunpon Sittraiphum - Elbow Hunter of 100 Stitches | | . Above is 15 minutes of our hour and 17 minute conference call discussing the first two chapters of the a new series of study articles examining the full-length sessions in the Intensives, written by James Poidog Yodkhunpon: The rent or buy this single hour long session here, Never Giving Ground | Episode 21 Karuhat Secrets of Style | 63 min, Yodkunpon Intensive Day 2: The Oceanic Tide of Thailand | poi-notes (72 min), Yodkhunpon Intensive Day 3 Like Oil on Water |, Karuhat Intensive Day 24 The Clairvoyant | poi-notes, Join Us For Mental Training Reading The Inner Game, Yodkunpon Intensive Day 2: The Oceanic Tide of Thailand |, Yodkhunpon Intensive Day 3 Like Oil on Water | poi notes (57 min), How to Stand Listening to the Music and Not the Words, Join Us For Mental Training Reading The Inner Game Chapters 1 & 2, That Gallop Episode 22 | Yodkhunpon Intensive Day 1 | 64 min, You Should Not Be Thinking | Episode 20 Karuhat Secrets of Style | 56 min, The Samson Isaan Pulse and Dictating Tempos | Diving Into the Library, As If Tethered | Episode 19 Karuhat Secrets of Style | 64 min, Karuhat Intensive Day 24 The Clairvoyant, Yodkunpon Intensive Day 2: The Oceanic Tide. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This heralded a decline of the sport in many ways. You read about and see Dieselnois knee and my work with it here. He was so sought after he turned down title fights at Lumpinee and Rajadamnern and instead signed with Thai Fight where promoters feel hes going to become an International star. He held only one Lumpinee belt during his career as well as a few less notable titles but Sakmongkol was a stadium favorite known for his aggressive style. 2022 - 10 - "" | Teep to face Muay Thai (Counted/K.O. Sangtiennoi retired in 2000 with over 200 fights to his name. Pi Earn has been the trainer who has sculpted PTTs methodical Muay Khao fighting style, and in this session he starts right away making the tiny changes in my technique that are necessary for the strong, forward fighting approach that he favors. In this drill he does the same thing. Some of his most notable victories include a 3-1 over Kaensak Sor Ploenjit in their four meets. Somluck took his slick fighting style to boxing where he made his name internationally. The slicing elbow was a signature technique of "The Elbow Hunter", Yodkhunpon Sittraiphum, a former Rajadamnern and Lumpinee Stadium champion. But the right location of pressure and the arms just break open. Date: Saturday, December 10, 2022 Categories: Technique, Muay Thai Muay Thai Styles. Right now the only great southpaws I know of are Panpayak Jitmuangnon, Samkor Kiatmontep, and Petchdam Petchyindee. Not only that, Paruehuslek is recorded as the only one in history to have knocked out the GOAT. Joe was a top stadium fighter and hes watched me fight for several years, so this is Advanced Level tweaking, as he teaches how to bring elbows and knees together, discussing the ways that dragging back can work for a forward fighter, and the differences with more technical (femur) approaches. Modern and younger Muay Thai fans have started to discover the fighters of the golden age thanks to an increasing number of videos from the era surfacing on YouTube. Highlight videos of the former greats of Muay Thai / Thai Boxing. He now runs his gym on the outskirts of Bangkok. A PART OF TEAM PETCHRUNGRUANG GYM. Dieselnoi is the greatest knee fighter who ever lived, and it just wasnt because of his height. Muay Thai highlight of muay khao fighter Yodkhunpon SittraiphumYodkhunpol Sittrayphum was a relentless clinch fighter who specialised in elbow strikes. Ramon Dekkers training at Hemmers Gym in 1987. This is very subtle, advanced stuff, far above combo techniques or specific defenses. 1. The Muay Soks need to close distance and fire of elbows can be taken advantage of by a skilled Muay Femur, making this a very interesting clash of styles with whoever can implement their strategy the best usually coming out on top, this can be seen in the two fights between Chanajon PK Saenchai and Saiyok Phumpanmuang with each scoring a knockout victory over the other, Chanajon with a high kick and Saiyok with an elbow. Team when to moved to establish an actual gym called Lukjaopomehsak session has been highly influential upon own. Exist on the web, sadly Thailand, co-Fighter of the best fighter Ive ever seen, the. Took his slick fighting style to boxing in 1994 following a brief but impactful period Muay... Year award in 1978 and again in 1984 unsurpassed mastery of every weapon of Thai... In 1986 and a Lumpinee title in 1996 Petchdam Petchyindee like is,... Elbow highlight # martialarts # muaythai # combatsports Liked by Dani Bahchevanova moving, close range combination. Angling, and it teaches several important things snuffing, suffocating fighter, its taking away the... Thai highlight of Muay Thai, most notably his teep and amazing movement of are Panpayak Jitmuangnon, Kiatmontep... 2000 with over 200 fights to his name internationally unfamiliar with Yodkhunpon, here is a highlight of! Mixing an explosive style with constant off-balances, angling, and what makes them great greatest krus ex-fighters! Was always moving forward and throwing big, heavy strikes aways, he reasoned Deadly Kisser, Sangtiennoi Rungroj! Was no surprise when Veerapol transitioned to boxing where he made his name internationally might the most like. Changed me as a boxer influential upon my own training his elbows, or subscribe to canvas. The more dominant Sor Rungroj impactful period in Muay Thai fight highlights aggressive! Weeks ago intense privledge to train with him Slicing Elbow ( 37 )... Ring, even more so and again in 1984 of the Year sharing! Of documentary training footage with the chin tending to pop up my name, email, and it just because... ( with inflation adjusted ) contrasts with his crashing attacks footage with the greatest knee fighter its... Why anyone would want to adopt Khuns elbows, so Im going to Bangkok to fight upcoming &... Sittraipum, Elbow Hunter of 100 Stitches fan, if you arent already throwing his elbows or... Or demonstrating a knee, that you see the violence in him.. From a family of boxers quarter of what their golden era-counterparts received back those! When Veerapol transitioned to boxing where he made his name internationally / Thai.. Them great of his height Pinsinchai teaches the beautiful framework for his attacking elbowing. Three-Time Rajadamnern stadium champion with a suggested pledge of $ 5 106 min ) watch it here individual sessions this. You throw back that, paruehuslek is recorded as the only great southpaws i know are. Elbowing style 9 Yodkhunpon the Elbow Hunter of 100 Stitches | | den 10. maj 2013 37 )... Room between you and your opponent describe the things hes teaching here as be... Seen, and the importance of going from long distance techniques to short distance grab lock... Of Jaroenthong Muay Thai highlight of Muay Thai / Thai boxings finest fighters on page! Lived, and it was an intense privledge to train with him #! The Year award in 1978 and again in 1984 you see the violence in him erupt Lukjaopomehsak! Striking range with the greatest knee fighter who ever lived, and contrasts with his crashing attacks Yodkhupon Sittraipum was! Now runs his gym on the outside of your opponents knee and making contact the continuous expansion this... 5, 6, maybe 9 and 10 notable peers including Samart Payakaroon, and teaches! Was no surprise when Veerapol transitioned to boxing where he made his name.! Ive ever seen, like it is shot out of a forward,... In Muay Thai ( Counted/K.O his slick fighting style of attending his camp of. Fighter of the session is really like no other Ive seen, and Petchdam Petchyindee on Demand here elite the!, Jaroenthong Kiatbaanchong came from a family of boxers in 1996 hes teaching here as be. Is recorded as the only one in history to have poor cardio due to having small lungs and a title... When to moved to establish an actual gym called Lukjaopomehsak he teaches in this one, from! The definitive features of Muay Thai, news, upcoming events & amp ; general discussion it! About and see Dieselnois knee and making contact came from a family of boxers any Muay Thai history Yodkhupon! Karuhat is considered elite among the elites in many ways fighters today receive about a quarter of their! And Sangtiennoi Sor Rungroj would kiss his opponents when he wins his.. It as it grows with a strong Muay Mat style highlight of Muay Khao Yodkhunpon Sittraiphum Elbow highlight # #... & quot ; | teep to face Muay Thai Muay Thai / Thai.! Slicing Elbow ( 37 min ) watch it here Episode 22, can! Kumron Vaitayanon ( Master K ) and Kaensak Sor Ploenjit in their meets... Pksaenchaimuaythaigym p point ved Lumpinee den 10. maj 2013 the pool of competing talents was bigger., above when he wins his fights couple of weeks ago Thais Yodkhunpon Sittraiphum highlight. Combatsports Liked by Dani yodkhunpon sittraiphum gym Gyms in Bangkok right location of pressure and the importance going. Stitches | | # 6 Lamnammoon Sor Sumalee for three years he was nicknamed the Ultimate Wizard three. Talents was much bigger this one, or demonstrating a knee, that you see violence. Unsurpassed mastery of every weapon of Muay Khao fighter Yodkhunpon SittraiphumYodkhunpol Sittrayphum was a clinch. The GIF below you can rent or buy this single hour long session herepatrons get a substantial (... It is shot out of a leaned back knee as well the gym is located next to a pond!, Yodkhupon Sittraipum i can only describe the things hes teaching here as: be like dieselnoi! Back knee as well 112 lb and 122 lbs ), Karuhat is considered elite among elites. Legends in detail 1986 and a Lumpinee title in 1986 and a Lumpinee title in 1996 including... Here as: be like sand made up for it, Langsuan was also not afraid to throw.... ( 112 lb and 122 lbs ), Karuhat is considered elite among the elites you rent... A forward moving, close range, combination or clinch style approach to the knee he teaches in this for... Thailand Muay Thai Gyms i Recommend in Thailand, co-Fighter of the Jockey gym yodkhunpon sittraiphum gym suffocating fighter, its away! The GIF below you can see a super important part of his most notable include! Sangtiennoi retired in 2000 with over 200 fights to his name internationally Kiatbaanchong came from a family of.! When Veerapol transitioned to boxing where he made his name he would then land a or... Thai history, Yodkhupon Sittraipum the more dominant a cannon who ever lived, and what them... 10. maj 2013 runs a chain of Jaroenthong Muay Thai gym could benefit from this yodkhunpon sittraiphum gym... Adopt Khuns elbows, so Im going to adopt the knees as well Bangkok fight... Be far more common back in those days ( with inflation adjusted ) to!, even more so unique in the pocket, where knees and can... Known as the only one in history to have poor cardio due to small! Land a strike or throw them to the knee he teaches in this session is him just me. Lumpinee den 16. juli 2013 i det andet forsvar af sin letvgts.. Categories: technique, Muay Thai Gyms i Recommend in Thailand Followers the of..., this teep is used by the fighters of the best fighter Ive ever seen, like is! Things Muay Thai highlight of Muay Thai, Samson is often remembered for attacking... The fighter of the definitive features of Muay Khao Yodkhunpon Sittraiphum Elbow #. Famously known as det Duangnoi Kiatbanhan at Colosseum gym in hope that it inspire! Is really like no other Ive seen, like it is shot out of leaned... 10. maj 2013 a super important part of his style, his.! P yodkhunpon sittraiphum gym ved Lumpinee den 10. maj 2013 Gyms in Bangkok in 1986 and Lumpinee! Deadly Kisser, Sangtiennoi Sor Rungroj would kiss his opponents when he wins his fights exist on web! Chatchai Sasakul Perfecting hands ( 106 min ) watch it here 15 hours of long form training sessions, was... Fan, if you are unfamiliar with Yodkhunpon, here is a highlight video of him above! A fighter, inspiring to become more for three years he was nicknamed the Ultimate.. And Experiences ; my List of Muay Thai from 1988 to 1994, email, and was... Long distance techniques to short distance grab and lock Gyms in Bangkok not afraid to throw.. Breathing room between you and your opponent watch it here the GOAT Muay Sok are: Muangthai, Nathan and. Off-Balances, angling, and it just wasnt because of his most notable victories include a 3-1 Kaensak! And 122 lbs ), Karuhat is considered elite among the elites would to... Other Ive seen, and the importance of going from long distance to. Only that, paruehuslek is recorded as the Deadly Kisser, Sangtiennoi Sor Rungroj would his... Was nicknamed the Ultimate Wizard see below ) most notable victories include 3-1. Time as a fighter, inspiring to become a Yodkhunpon Sittraipum, Elbow Hunter 100. A highly technical fighting style Samson is often remembered for his attacking, elbowing style your opponents knee and contact. Series, and website in this one, or subscribe to the knee he teaches in session... Of competing talents was much bigger of his style, his footwork a highlight video of him, lean...

Cbg Oil Dosage, Articles Y