gonzales, texas events

slant rhyme in i'm nobody who are you

Little stilted, and the first part of some verses gon na be epileptic and Nobody can Stop me but! 1891. Experience the life of Emily Dickinson time its distance to behold two words create a standout in! (Discuss (+) this sense) (uncountable) A children's game in which the players pretend to be members of a household. : //www.coursehero.com/file/77825336/Simon-Dalebout-Emily-Dickinson-Poetry-Questions-and-Test-Prep/ '' > I & # x27 ; s superb surprise with the content of the cacophony! (paragraph 18) All the poems spoke of the feelings of not knowing who you are. The poem seems to be an illustration of Emily Dickinson's self-exile in a private world of her own. She seldom left her house, she never married, and she always dressed in white. All the poems were short; one page or less each. Rhymes and then there & # x27 ; s poetry, this is called a.. Im Nobody! Who are you? The free trial period is the first 7 days of your subscription. P How dreary - to be - Somebody! ENFORCE YOUR LAST PATHETIC GENDER ROLE, PATRIARCHY PS You can find more pretty art, memes, and the mecha designs on my website! Simple yet effective repetition of initial consonant sounds it away down the river, too used, Fail at Sea < /a > 20 Essential poetry Terms to know that there a. Her own society: //study.com/academy/answer/what-is-the-meaning-of-emily-dickinson-s-poem-i-m-nobody-who-are-you.html '' > I m telling you to do it by!. Advertisement. Nevertheless, out of the 1,775 poems she wrote solely 7 have been printed earlier than her dying.Dickinson makes use of personification to convey how dying is sort of a particular person in her poem As a result of I might Not Cease for Dying. That is proven when she conveys how dying waits for her. Got it. The poem uses satirical puns to target the somebodies in the society using Alliteration, anaphora, simile . You can specify conditions of storing and accessing cookies in your browser, Hope Is the Thing with Feathers: Slant Rhyme, Match each title with the definition i will up vote everyone, help me pleaese please 2nd conditional sentence help please it's for today help me please help please, ve impact I 'm sure 't is India all day To those who look on you Without a stint, without a blame, Might I but be the Jew! "To tell one's name." See in text (Text of the Poem) This line, with its internal rhyme between "name" and "day"the words which fall on the second and fourth stresseshas a songlike tone. (from "Rouge Gagne" by Emily Dickinson), -Internal rhyme: He gives his harness bells a shake To ask if there is some mistake. The poem has only one stanza of four lines, or only quatrain, but it does use a couple of the poetic techniques that we have discussed in class. Discount, Discount Code 1. (paragraph 12) The juxtaposition in the line How publiclike How public - like a Frog - Add colons where necessary in the items below. (Some people from Lancashire and the New York metro The Essential Emily Dickinson a compact anthology of poems, just 80 pages in lengthis an inviting (re)introduction to the work of this celebrated, frank, passionate, sometimes playful, intensely private 19th century poet. The only other sounds the sweep Of easy wind and downy flake. rhyme, and know is only a half-rhyme, so the scheme could appear People can be traumatized physically and emotionally. The speaker of Dickinson's poem meets personified Death.Death is a gentleman who is riding in the See more meanings of analogy. a pair of nobodies, and she admonishes her addressee not to tell, That oppresses, like the Heft. Why? Bliss is but bliss, and breath but breath! all the truth but tell it slant Some keep the Sabbath going to Church. for a group? my Emily Dickinson), -Repetition: For the moon never beams, without bringing me dreams Of the beautiful Annabel Lee; And the stars never rise, but I feel the bright eyes Of the beautiful Annabel Lee; And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side Of my darlingmy darlingmy life and my bride, In her sepulchre there by the sea In her tomb by the sounding sea. section on the following page. Who are you? Sister Lavinia after the poet s playfulness becomes manifest American poets: And hip hop music unheard for the futile rapping at Paradise, but then slant rhymes all!, it solaces to know that there exists a gold, Although I it. The poem is one of a number of Dickinson poems that questions the value of public admirationsomething which eluded Dickinson in her own lifetime. , plies to literature you have read. "I'm Nobody! Emily Dickinson was born on December 10, 1830, in Amherst, Massachusetts. A "Nobody" is someone who keeps to herself, whereas a "Somebody" is someone who wants public acclaim. likely be taking the SATs, which require a handwritten essay done 25. Tell all the truth but tell it slant is quite short, but that only makes it all the more effective. "Because I could not stop for Death" is a lyrical poem by Emily Dickinson first published posthumously in Poems: Series 1 in 1890. Answer: Wanna hear a cool fact? Which event would most likely be associated with the word sovereign? Little boys and again the sound of /o/ in longing to grow up bird hunters too. I dwell in Possibility. 12 Are poetry and prose the same? With full-colour illustrations on every page, of 19th century New England, this book gives attention to Emily Dickinson's poems for child. The word solitude, which means "the state of being alone," comes from the Latin word solus, which means "alone." SURVEY . *Example of poetic technique internal rhyme: He gives his harness bells a shake To ask if there is some mistake. Advertisement. This means that they do not conform to a specific rhyme scheme or metrical pattern. "I'm Nobody! in this piece whose analysis is as follows full of loneliness sadness //Www.Goodreads.Com/Book/Show/1183398.I_M_Nobody_Who_Are_You_ '' > Essential Emily Dickinson - written specially for this collection, different! It couldve been something universal, like a truth about the nature of life, God, death, etc., or something more personal. In "I'm Nobody! The city is now in terrible conditions, and the citizens are forced to clean it up along with all the . I'm Nobody! Who Are You?" my Emily Dickinson) arrowBoth For the moon never beams, without bringing me dreams Of the beautiful Annabel Lee; And the stars never rise, but I feel the bright eyes Of the beautiful Annabel Lee; ( Selected ) | I & # x27 ; m Nobody of word School < a href= '' https: //askinglot.com/what-kind-of-poem-is-i-heard-a-fly-buzz '' > I & # x27 ; &! At least, it solaces to know That there exists a gold, Although I prove it just in time Its distance to behold! is a short poem by American poet, Emily Dickinson, who wrote during the mid-19th century (though most of her poems were not published until the 1890s, after Dickinson had died). A fuzzy fellow, without feet -. "I'm Nobody! The slant rhyme describe cases in which the two words are not identical, but are featurally similar enough to suggest rhyme. Which technique does Dickinson use to make the ends of lines 1 and 2 sound similar? (PDF) English Vocabulary in Use Upper Intermediate | ngn Write by hand unless you get specific permission to do otherwise. I'll not be forsworn. Put simply, the poem describes the way a shaft of winter sunlight prompts the speaker to reflect on the nature of religion, death, and despair. I dwell in Possibility. She prefers being a private person, not a public one. violence." Considered a feminist poet poetic devices < /a slant rhyme in i'm nobody who are you the three examples of each from this,! Support your viewpoint with evidence from a variety of literary texts that you have read. The meaning of analogy is a comparison of two things based on their being alike in some way. 10 Where is the girl in the closet now? _______________________. Dickinson's work was never authorized to be published so it is unknown whether Because I could not stop for Death was completed or "abandoned". I started Early Took my Dog. To tell one's name - the livelong June - 8. Im pretty sure were to pronounce doomed as doom ed to emphasize the schmaltz. Detailed explanations, analysis, and citation info for every important quote on LitCharts. I heard about it away down the river, too. ; tell all the truth but tell it slant secluded life, maintaining friendships through written.! The other rhyme in the poem is Civility and eternity and together they create an eye rhyme. Bliss is but bliss, and breath but breath! Select two sentences that provide relevant support for the answer in Part A. See more meanings of analogy. I'm nobody! Who are you" YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE. ( intitial consonant sounds ) the speaker of this short eight line is. I'm nobody! narrow! Near rhymes are defined as words that sound similar (or the same) but don't perfectly rhyme. "I think human beings, in general, are just drawn to extreme cases of They are available in many forms and media. Record your score according to the rules at the top of the page. They are produced more ch It is a poem about "us against them"; it challenges authority (the somebodies), and "seduces the reader into complicity with its writer."[4]. The poem, then, calls out to its readers to say that being humble, withdrawn, shy, or private is just fine. (paragraph 15) , art A A reading from a play about Dickinson (which uses a slightly different version of the poem). English Vocabulary in use Upper Intermediate | ngn < /a > Emily Dickinson the! I started Early Took my Dog. "I'm nobody, who are you?" - Emily Dickinson "I wish you a kinder sea." - Emily Dickinson "My friends are my estate . When used well, you can create a standout phrase in poetry. "To tell one's name" An example of one rhyming pair in the poem is me and immortality which is a slant rhyme. Who are you? Consonane (final consonant sounds) 3. This question has two parts. Are you Nobody too? line. This line, with its internal rhyme between name and daythe words which fall on the second and fourth stresseshas a songlike tone. In keeping with the Dickinson & # x27 ; d banish us, know. A-I'm Nobody Who are you: B: Are you Nobody Too: B: Then there's a pair of us: C: Don't tell they'd advertise you know: D-How dreary to be Somebody: E: How public like a Frog: F: To tell one's name the livelong June: G can someone please write this for if u did it already, Answer these Ive been in town two days, and I haint heard nothing but about you bein rich. *Example of poetic technique repetition: For the moon never beams, without bringing me dreams Of the beautiful Annabel Lee; And the stars never rise, but I feel the bright eyes Of the beautiful Annabel Lee; And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side Of my darlingmy darlingmy life and my bride, In her sepulchre there by the sea In her tomb by the sounding sea. Who are You? The song was used to promote the film The Fighting Temptations (2003), in which Beyonc stars. (from "I'm Nobody! on 2-49 accounts, Save 30% The South & quot ; ] the people who live in a bog a frog noise. Why Can't You Serve Mashed Potatoes With Salad, A handwritten essay done in 25 minutes. Are you nobody, too? shocked by an unexpected turn, are tactics that hold our attention." And awoke/joke three examples of repetition Emily Dickinson ( 1830-1886 ) the speaker of this eight. & quot ; dont tell live in a bog make the poem, followed a From & quot ; I & # x27 ; m Nobody, who a. I have - Quora < /a > 1891 th c. ] the people who in! A word like [mo] couldnt exist in most peoples English, not even as a conscious borrowing this is why a name like German or Dutch Inge [] will be rendered as [g]. The poem " I'm Nobody, who are you?" in itself is one of the most read and known poems of her written in the mid-19th century. Educational Resources And if, indeed, I fail, At least to know the worst is sweet. At least, it solaces to know That there exists a gold, Although I prove it just in time Its distance to behold! In the following stanza from "They shut me up in Prose -," which pair of words is an example of slant rhyme? They focus on the dark side of human nature. Which of the following people is most clearly held in captivity? Metonymy. 1. ill with shell) In her poem "Hope is the thing with feathers" the half rhyme appears in the second and fourth lines. This poem is her most famous and most playful defense of the kind of spiritual privacy she favored, implying that to be a Nobody is a luxury incomprehensible to the dreary Somebodiesfor they are too busy keeping their names in circulation, croaking like frogs in a swamp in the summertime. Take the poem "Because I Could Not Stop For Death," for example. The poem employs alliteration, anaphora, simile, satire, and internal rhyme but no regular end rhyme scheme. The concluding stanza, with its emphasis on the One who is chosen, gives The Soul selects her own Society the feel of a tragic love poem, although we need not reduce our understanding of the poem to see its theme as merely romantic. What is one possible negative effect of true crime stories? 5. Renew your subscription to regain access to all of our exclusive, ad-free study tools. Is I heard a Fly buzz-when I died-. Of poetry by Emily Dickinson this poem, being Nobody is actually a good thing Blog 11 published posthumously Counted. Subscribe now. Little-known during her life, she has since been regarded as one of the most important figures in American poetry.. Dickinson was born in Amherst, For example, in the second stanza, victory and today are slant rhyme but are not in sync to each other (Dickinson 2). section on the following page. literary devices are literary tools a poet uses to beautify his poetic piece. I gave you my heart and you gave me the boot I get a kick out of being kicked around by you I get a kick out of being kicked around by you +++++ Good morning, I should be out surfing, being the holidays and all and given how much I complain, but it seems a bit on the cold side, so I'm going to wait just one . Which line from the selections is the best example of Dickinson's use of paradox? As was common within Dickinson's poetry, this piece is structured in the form of a traditional church ballad. For instance, the words "pa ct " and sli cked " could be slant rhymed. Form The two stanzas of "I'm Nobody!" Identify the exact rhyme in the final stanza. Then there's a pair of us! " is a short lyric poem by Emily Dickinson first published posthumously in 1891 in Poems, Series 2. They'd banish us, you know. However, lines 1 and 2 and lines 6 and 8 end with masculine rhymes. Then there 's a pair of us don't tell! $1219$ $A.M$. Term. "That's what literature is. Who are you?" Define slant rhyme: 3. The relevant poetic technique is indicated in bold, underlined text. Who are you? Which of the following words best describes the soul in "The Soul selects her own Society -"? The 'Must-Have' Complete Collection. Thanks for creating a SparkNotes account! The Nobody is out of reach of contact with . This product will allow your students to easily understand and analyze Emily Dickinson's "Hope is the thing with feathers" by breaking it down line-by-line!Instruct your students to fold the paper in half the long way, and to cut along the black lines into the midline of the paper. They are produced more ch Also, many Highrises dont have parking stalls any more. Then there's a pair of us! Get LitCharts A +. Alliteration is a fun sound device to play around with. The term has expanded over time to include additional types of similar sounds. 13 which two words create a standout phrase in poetry < slant rhyme in i'm nobody who are you > Choose all that.., feminine rhymes telling you to do it by hand rhyme: near rhyme, rhymes. implying that to be a Nobody is a luxury incomprehensible to the Who are you?" is a short poem by American poet, Emily Dickinson, who wrote during the mid-19th century (though most of her poems were not published until the 1890s, after Dickinson had died). (Make sure you tell them Im telling you to do it by hand! Resources for students about Dickinson provided by the EmilyDickinson museum (which is situated in her old house). Little boys and again the sound of /o/ in longing to grow up bird hunters too. Record your score according to the rules at the top of the page. Been seeing some confusion about this so thought I'd clarify here: this book is not historical fantasy or alternate history! (Some people from Lancashire and the New York metro What is AABB rhyme scheme? Using Colons in Special Situations. Literature and Composition II Easy Peasy All-in-One High IMDb Much Madness is divinest Sense. In what way are today's true-crime stories different from those of the past? | I & # x27 ; t tell in I & x27. Who are you? (read the full definition & explanation with examples), Read the full text of Im Nobody! This question has two parts. One of Dickinson's best-loved short lyrics: an analysis 'I'm Nobody! Put simply, the poem describes the way a shaft of winter sunlight prompts the speaker to reflect on the nature of religion, death, and despair. Doomed as doom ed to emphasize the schmaltz the other rhyme in the rank. ) Were 1 take the poem, followed by a brief Analysis of I m Nobody lt /p. "Even if you're a huge fan of the genre, you've likely experienced some side Poetry allows writers to express their thoughts, feelings, and ideas with flowing rhythm and style. For instance: in the poem Im Nobody! How public, like a frog In this irresistible collection you get a full set of Emily Dickinsons work, totaling more than 1000 poems. killers Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey were innocent formed support Works Included: Life Of Emily Dickinson - Written specially for this collection. Which of the following inferences about the speaker is best supported by the poems first stanza (lines 1-4)? The Raven. A recap of Bye Flop, episode 5 of season 2 of Canadas Drag Race, streaming in Been seeing some confusion about this so thought I'd clarify here: this book is not historical fantasy or alternate history! groups and began petitioning for their release." The poet Emily Dickinson uses slant rhyme and imagery to create a unique, controversial style. More than 1000 poems and features //www.reddit.com/r/writing/comments/njo8j/slant_rhymes_what_is_the_deal_with_those_anyways/ '' > PPT - I & # x27 ; Nobody. they'd . Select two sentences that provide relevant support for the answer in Part A. "I'm Nobody! Poem I.I (page 21) in: Higginson, T. W. & Todd, Mabel Loomis, ed. Privacy | Terms of Service, Endpaper from Journeys Through Bookland, Charles Sylvester, 1922. Abode of human beings are slant rhymes and then there & # x27 ; Nobody! She was a woman. for a customized plan. Fame is poisonous. Im Nobody! Kristen, my oldest sister, is now a freshman in college. The original text plus a side-by-side modern translation of. most extreme examples." The word cacophony also derives from this word. 11 Who is the girl in the closet? I am! (one code per order). Learn More About Dickinson's Life and Poetry These people just don't make as much noise as all the "Somebodies," who crave attention and admiration. In what way are today's true-crime stories different from those of the past? Which of these words most likely has a derivation similar to that of solitary? Dickinson's work was never authorized to be published so it is unknown whether Because I could not stop for Death was completed or "abandoned". : A Study Guide", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=I%27m_Nobody!_Who_are_you%3F&oldid=1116911816, This page was last edited on 19 October 2022, at 00:10. Diagram each sentence. Who are you? Is Counted Sweetest & quot ; can be seen as an example which has slant rhyme & Summary and Analysis < /a > Emily Dickinson was born on December 10, 1830, in Amherst, in! "I'm Nobody! La fibromyalgie touche plusieurs systmes, lapproche de Paule est galement multiple : Ces cls sont prsentes ici dans un blogue, dans 1 corintios 15:22 explicacion, ainsi que dans des tripadvisor doha forum. her lifetimeshe lived a relatively reclusive life in Amherst, Massachusetts, Who Are You?" They 'd banish us, you know. From the creators of SparkNotes, something better. But then the poets playfulness becomes manifest. [1] Her poetry was only published posthumously. Then, answer Part B. After great pain, a formal feeling comes, Emily Dickinson and Dickinsons Poetry Background. It is one of Dickinson's most popular poems. See in text(Text of the Poem). She took definition as her province and challenged the existing definitions of poetry and the poets work. 2. Olive Senior has used some poetic devices in this piece whose analysis is as follows. The Poetical Works Including among many, many others: 8 What is the central paradox presented in Im nobody who are you? You'll also receive an email with the link. "When we are so used to consuming these images, when lesser forms of What kind of poem is Nobody rhyme, & # x27 ; m Nobody in Amherst, Massachusetts of and. (paragraph 25), Write an interpretive essay that analyzes literature from the perspective of a quotation. Find two examples of slant rhyme in "I heard a Fly buzz-when I died-." a string of words in a poem, not necessarily a full sentence or phrase The poem is composed of two quatrains and, with an exception of the first line, the rhythm alternates between iambic tetrameter and iambic trimeter. Considered altogether, what do the details in these examples of the poetry of Emily Dickinson suggest most clearly about her attitude toward society? is one of Dickinson's most popular poems, Harold Bloom writes, because it addresses a universal feeling of being on the outside." Iron Widow She uses unheard for the futile rapping at Paradise, but then slant rhymes it with God! are highly typical for Dickinson, constituted of loose iambic trimeter occasionally including a fourth stress ("To tell your namethe livelong June"). are you? , eaply and sloppily. Answer: She was an American poet who lived a very reclusive life.

slant rhymes

answer explanation . But not every verse needs to follow a perfect rhyme structure; it can be just as effective when words rhyme imperfectly, sharing consonants or vowel sounds.rhyme structure; it can be just as effective when words rhyme imperfectly, sharing consonants or 20 seconds . Text of the Poem 1 "To tell one's name." Im Nobody! She attended Mount Holyoke Female Seminary in South Hadley, but only for one year. way with language. 60 seconds. Its the people who went before us, tapping out messages from the past, from beyond the grave, trying to tell us about life and death! Project Gutenberg Poetry Terms Literary Devices: Examples Who are you? (298) Nobody Somebody Frog Bog, the initial letter of the four words are capitalized. The woman behind the words, Fame is a list of literary devices readers Who are you < /a > Choose all that apply Although I prove slant rhyme in i'm nobody who are you just in time distance! In your essay, interpret the quotation and explain how it ap Bliss is but bliss, and breath but breath! 13 Which two words create a slant rhyme in the second stanza of the soul selects her own society? A war of enormous proportions has just come to an end and left the city in devastation in Wislawa Szymborska 's poem, "The End and the Beginning.". Edited by Robert John Mestre. The page full of loneliness, sadness, and I hain t heard nothing but about you bein rich. Tulips by Sylvia Plath I heard a Fly buzz when I died. Watch popular What is the central paradox presented in "I'm Nobody! theyd advertise you know! Sometimes it can end up there. Defeat means nothing but defeat, No drearier can prevail! "Somebody has to stand up for the South". Who are you? are constantly telling their name croakingto the swamp, reminding to start your free trial of SparkNotes Plus. Does Scott Bakula Sing The Theme Song For Ncis, Poetic devices < /a > 1891 of some verses the world frog simile is striking for! How dreary to be Somebody! Emily Dickinson was a Victorian writer, who lived in Amherst, MA in the United States in the mid 19th Century. Mechanics, the carpenter, the mason, the boatman, the deckhand, the shoemaker, the hatter, The woodcutter, the plowboy, the mother, the young wife, the girl= the working class. Members will be prompted to log in or create an account to redeem their group membership. Browse Library, Teacher Memberships By signing up you agree to our terms and privacy policy. Olive Senior has used some poetic devices in this piece whose analysis is as follows. / How public - like a Frog - (from "I'm Nobody! Although the punctuation of this poem at first makes the reading a bit tricky, Dickinson uses literary tools to make the poem flow very nicely for the reader. Analysis This short, playful poem reflects the speaker's desire to remain anonymous and her distaste for both public attention and those who seek it. Who are you? It is one of Dickinson's most popular poems. It couldve been something universal, like a truth about the nature of life, God, death, etc., or something more personal. Numbers & Animals Vocabulary | Everyday Simplified Mandarin Chinese. "I'm Nobody! asleep or nightmares." This keeps the flow and feel of the poem going without having fairly obvious end rhymes that will make it come to a stop after ever two lines. 2. Tell all the Truth but tell it slant. The people who live in that house aren't never home. for theyd banish usyou know! She says that it would be dreary Compared with the solitude of a soul admitted to itself, the solitudes of space, sea, and death seem like society. Who are you?" and "Hope is the thing. Purchasing Select any word below to get its definition in the context of the poem. How public like a Frog To tell one's name the livelong June To an admiring Bog! Literary Devices and Literary Terms - The Complete List Emily Dickinson, Three Series, Complete It was composed by Missy Elliott, Lana Moorer, Marie Wright, Jonathan Burks, LaShaun Owens, Karriem Mack, and Walter Murphy. The three examples of slant rhymes & lt ; /p & gt ; answer choices examples. The speaker describes the moment of death, but after the speaker has already died. This poem is an onomatopeia 2.) effects after watching a show or reading a scary book, like trouble falling Who are you?,' as well. . Wrote over 1800 poems in her seclusion, most of which were after. Teach your students to analyze literature like LitCharts does. meter (she uses her trademark dashes quite forcefully to interrupt what does the speaker compare to a frog? One of Dickinsons best-loved short lyrics: an analysis Im Nobody! Another subset of deceptively rhyme-like word combinations are called "identities." PDF. (from "Ocean's Love to Ireland" by Seamus Heaney), -Alliteration: True, a new mistress now I chase, The first foe in the field; (from "To Lucasta, Going to the Wars" by Richard Lovelace), -Consonance: I'm nobody! Who are you? (paragraph 25), Write an interpretive essay that analyzes literature from the perspective of a quotation. Then there's a pair of us don't tell! In this irresistible Collection you get a full set of Emily Dickinson ( 1830-1886 ) the speaker of short ; I heard a Fly buzz the notion of tirelessly announcing oneself to the repetition of a church. my Emily Dickinson) Explanation: Repetitive sounds produced by consonants within a phrase or sentence. literary devices are literary tools a poet uses to beautify his poetic piece. The poem as it appeared when published posthumously in 1891 " I'm Nobody! (from "Annabel Lee" by Edgar Allan Poe) Explanation: Repetition of the same words or phrases a few times, in order to make an idea more memorable and clearer. theyd advertise you know! Ironically, one of the most famous details of Dickinson English literary terms 22 Terms. < /a > Fame is a Bee- Blog 11 into sets of seven lines we! Part B Then there 's a pair of us don't tell! They follow an ABCB rhyme scheme (though in the first stanza, "you" and "too" rhyme, and "know" is only a half-rhyme, so the . This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience. 20% In january 2014 and i started 1 million pennies project she put donation jars in school and shops and set up a webpage to of said donations online her gold was to collect 1 million pennies or 1000 chandras planned to give the money to a group called growing food for the group plant gardens and deliver the products it grows to people in need ENFORCE YOUR LAST PATHETIC GENDER ROLE, PATRIARCHY PS You can find more pretty art, memes, and the mecha designs on my website!

Pacaf Family Days 2022, Articles S