gonzales, texas events

raising cane's manager interview

In an interview, a Raising Canes representative may ask you questions like What do you know about Raising Canes? or Why do you want to work for Raising Canes?. If they value individual responsibility, they may be looking for someone who can take charge. One area where I could improve is delegating tasks to my team members. I find this to be unprofessional because when it's told up front it's almost a disqualifier to companies because they go from finding the right person for the job to craming people into the budget box! I applied online. We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense. Description Freddy's is now hiring Cooks to join our fun and friendly restaurant crew! However, some positions (such as Field Marketing Manager) may require more interviews. !Get this! I applied in-person. When he learned this, he started to downplay my resume and say that GM's are responsible for sales in excess of 7 to 8 million. One night, there were several tables that needed attention, but one table in particular had been waiting for their food for quite some time. They were taking care of several projects at once, but they also needed to take some time off due to illness. Describe a time you've worked in a fast-paced environment. I was interviewed immediately after I arrived. Be the first to find this interview helpful. That process really wasted my time. Really poor. Example: I am very outgoing and love meeting new people. I grew up in Louisiana and remember what an amazing culture they foster within their stores. This question is a great way to see how you would handle unexpected situations at work. On-the-job Cook training is provided. I knew I could bring more to the table, then what I saw. Raising Canes is that good. When answering this question, try to focus on your strengths while being honest about your weaknesses. I immediately notified my manager of the situation so we could discuss our options. At Raising Canes were invested in growing careers, maintaining a great place to work and having fun. What type of training will I receive if offered the position? Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY, I applied online. If a customer is rude or impatient, I will remain calm and polite. A fast food chain is bringing corporate employees to work in its restaurants, If you run the store What would be your goal. I would make sure to greet every customer as they arrive and introduce myself. What would you do if there was only one customer in the restaurant, but several customers waiting for their orders at the drive thru? This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Yet I keep getting contacted by the same area director. How would you deal with an upset customer? Job. I had a diverse conversation about my skills and background and how I can bring that into Canes. Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Raising Canes Interview Questions. This required me to be organized and efficient with my time management.. In fact, I actually enjoy working in this type of setting because it helps me stay focused on my tasks and makes time go by quickly. This question is a great way to show your potential employer that youre willing to learn and grow from past experiences. I saw the email after I did the assessment. Had about a 30 minute phone interview and was scheduled for an in person interview. In one instance, I noticed that a coworker was having trouble with a customer order. Was hired just as I walked out the door. I was shocked as I had not applied for this position. Questions were generic. What qualities do you find most important in a Manager? What do you consider to be the most important quality for a team member? She set the time and date 3 days before. When answering this question, it can be helpful to think about the qualities of the people youve worked with in the past that have helped make your team successful. What brought you to wanting to work at Canes? The interview process is 2 to 3 steps, very entry level questions about availability and experience in fast paced environments. I'm looking for a collaborative and positive workplace, and this position seems to fit the bill. 6. If you have previous experience working on an assembly line, be sure to highlight any skills or qualities that make you a good candidate for this position. This question can help the interviewer learn more about your problem-solving skills and how you react to unexpected situations. Employers ask this question to learn more about your personality and how you might fit in with their team. Candidates interviewing for Shift Manager and Team Member rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Cashier and Crew Member roles were rated as the easiest. The interview process at Raising Cane's is generally pretty quick and easy. Example: I think Im more of a leader than a follower. Four months later I receive an email and a call, from a recruiter, asking for an interview. Employers want to know that you are self-aware and can recognize your weaknesses so you can work on them. This question is a great way to assess your leadership skills. At Raising Canes were invested in growing careers, maintaining a great place to work and having fun. Remember you want to look like someone who can serve food so if you have long hair wear it back and wear a limited about of jewelry. I also developed skills like multitasking and prioritizing tasks so I could serve customers efficiently without sacrificing quality. I will do everything I can to help them get their food quickly so they can leave the restaurant. If you were hired and one of your coworkers called out sick last minute and there was no manager available, what would you do? They treat Crew members well and it starts from the moment they meet the recruiting team which is a great first impression for the company. Interview Questions How can I be a good leader to my team? The Raising Cane's Story: Can you provide examples of times when you contributed to this type of environment? Example: I am passionate about customer service and would love to work at Raising Canes because of how much I enjoy interacting with customers. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Raising Cane's. One night when we were extremely busy, she asked me how to use the POS system. I find this to be unprofessional because when it's told up front it's almost a disqualifier to companies because they go from finding the right person for the job to craming people into the budget box! Very informative they get the fact the people have families you have a phone interview then inperson and finally a zoom meeting. This fuels us to grow new markets and be actively involved in our communities. If hired, what can you contribute to our company culture? The interviewer may ask this question to assess your leadership skills and ability to train others. Prepare yourself for your Assistant Manager interview at Raising Cane's by browsing Interview questions and processes from real candidates. Don't worry, we can still help! When you go to a Raising Canes interview, you can expect to be asked questions about your customer service skills, your ability to handle fast-paced work, and your knowledge of the Raising Canes menu. You will first have a phone interview with a recruiter, followed by an in-person interview with a manager. The process took 4 months. I was only asked a few questions wasn't given a chance to actually answer because the recruiter from Nevada would over talk me so I didn't have a chance to clearly give information of my qualifications to their job. Received an email stating that I was selected to take an assessment. I HAD A VISION THAT THE RESTAURANT WOULD PROVIDE A PLACE.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;}.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;} More, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. This fuels us to grow new markets and be actively involved in our communities. They gave me a bag full of free goodies. To answer this question effectively, highlight your management experience and discuss how you would use those skills in this role. Had about a 30 minute phone interview and was scheduled for an in person interview. While I enjoy working in teams, I also feel confident taking on tasks by myself if needed. Their philosophy to do one thing better than anyone else. In my last position, I was responsible for taking orders, preparing food and serving customers all at the same time. Example: I applied at Raising Canes because I am passionate about providing quality food to customers. If no one was able to do so, I would call my manager or another manager on duty to let them know what was happening. 12. Be the first to find this interview helpful. I love making people happy by providing them with delicious food and excellent service. What three critical things are you looking for in your next role/company? I applied through a staffing agency. Met at the coffee shop, as the location has not started construction. Have you ever applied with Raising Canes before? WOW! I talked to a recruiter and then, an area leader, both times the conversations were revealing of both sides. I answered yes, and told him we still stay in touch. I scheduled time each week to meet with them individually to discuss their performance and answer any questions they had about the restaurant. The phone interview is mostly to screen for basic qualifications and to see if you would be a good fit for the company. I interviewed at Raising Cane's in Aug 2015. Was then told to take assessment and I would be contacted after that. Assistant General Manager Job in Victoria, TX | Glassdoor Sign In Raising Cane's 3.9 Assistant General Manager Victoria, TX $36K - $56K ( Glassdoor est.) Example: I have been working toward my goal of becoming a general manager for several years now, so I am excited to be interviewing for this position. Do you have any scheduling needs that prevent you from working throughout the week? I had an initial brief phone interview with a manager and then went into a restaurant location for a quick in-person interview with the same manager. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Common stages of the interview process at Raising Cane's according to 562 Glassdoor interviews include: The Raising Cane's Story: Example: Ive never worked in a fast-food establishment before, but I did work at a family-style restaurant where we had to cook many meals at once. Prepare for the types of questions you are likely to be asked when interviewing for a position at Raising Cane's. I answered yes, and told him we still stay in touch. 1st Interview questions with the "Recruiter"- Overview: Starting hiring pay range: $15/hour minimum + bonus (+ additional $1/hr premium pay after 10pm!) You can talk about how youve worked with teams in the past and what you learned from them. Did you work for _____ at this previous job? Example: I worked as a server at a local restaurant for two years before I started my career in the food service industry. The interviewer is trying to determine if youre a good fit for the company culture. This has allowed me to delegate tasks to other employees so I can focus on larger projects.. If you are interviewing for an entry-level position then dress business casually. Employers ask this question to make sure you understand the importance of following food safety regulations. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Newport News, VA) in Aug 2022. If you have, they may ask you to describe what it was like and how it prepared you for this role. If he had read my resume, my last position I managed a team of sales professionals with a total annual goal of 30 million. The restaurant is clean both inside and outside. My manager noticed my ability to work well under pressure and delegate tasks effectively, so she asked me if I would be interested in taking on more responsibilities. They know nothing of what qualified is! Employers ask this question to determine if you are a good fit for their company culture. What did you like about your last position? How would you handle a situation where a customer is rude and impatient? What are your short term and long term career goals? This question is a great way for employers to learn more about your personality and values. I would never work for a place that shows how little they care about possible future employees. This way, everyone gets their food as fast as possible.. He questioned me what skills I could offer to the team, if I had any previous work experience (I hadn't), and of course, why I wanted to work there. Is this something you feel like youd be able to thrive in? When answering this question, it can be helpful to highlight any skills or experiences that relate to the position. Why you would be a good fit for the culture at Raising Cane's. In my current position, I often lead small groups of servers during rush hours when we are short-staffed. What was your last salary? This question is designed to test your customer service skills. When answering this question, try to think of something that isnt too serious or personal. Operations Management- Lead "What We Do" on each shift; at Raising Cane's "What we do" is serve the Perfect box, Fast, Friendly, Clean & Have Fun! Raising Cane's interview details: 569 interview questions and 433 interview reviews posted anonymously by Raising Cane's interview candidates. I HAD A VISION THAT THE RESTAURANT WOULD PROVIDE A PLACE.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;}.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;} More, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. In the past, Ive been so focused on getting work done that I havent given others enough opportunities to grow.. I applied online. Raising Canes hiring process is one the worst I have ever experienced. Can you tell us about how you increased sales and/or productivity. My next interview was with the Area Leader on zoom. Company. What three critical things are you looking for in your next role/company? They asked me various questions about management. Completed the assessment and crickets. I met with a general manager and area director in southern California. Use examples from previous jobs or experiences that highlight your ability to think quickly, analyze a situation and make decisions. This question is designed to assess your multitasking skills and ability to work under pressure. They want employees who can work well with others and help the team succeed. Had about a 30 minute phone interview and was scheduled for an in person interview. Interview was one of the worst I had been a part of. Its important for employers to know that you have the skills necessary to handle their business operations, so its beneficial to highlight any previous experience in this area. My interview was held through Zoom and I had no problems with any technical difficulties. This question is a great way to gauge your experience with the fast-food industry and how you would fit in at Raising Canes. The staff is friendly and always willing to help the customer find what he or she needs. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Houston, TX) in May 2015. Basically, employers want to hire someone who knows what they want. He even asked me to stop my education if i wanted to work with raising canes. Raising Canes employees must be able to perform multiple tasks and duties effectively without compromising quality. Ability to align Crewmembers with Raising Cane's culture by balancing hard work and having fun Ability to manage basic tasks; the restaurant's Crewmembers and fiscal operations Takes initiative Has excellent verbal and written skills Ability to recognize problems and problem solve Ability to set goals and convert plans into action They want to know that you have a history of compliance and can explain what steps you took to ensure your restaurant was in line with regulations. The second session was about how the process works and we went deeper into what role I played in my last job. I wanted to be apart of that. Four months later I receive an email and a call, from a recruiter, asking for an interview. How would you describe your ideal candidate for this position? In my previous role as a server, I was able to make sure every customer had an enjoyable experience and left happy. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Noblesville, IN) in Nov 2022. Example: Ive worked many late nights and early mornings throughout my career as a server. Employers ask this question to learn more about your personality and how you view yourself. Lead high energy shifts; leverage company provided tools to run high performing shifts; be a hands on working manager; execute key measures of shifts to include: monitor cleanliness and maintenance of restaurant to assure Raising Cane's standards are being meet in these areas; be a Customer advocate communicating needs to . With the area supervisor you go over many details. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Saint Louis, MO) in Aug 2017, The Interviewer did not show up for the interview. To help you prepare, weve compiled a list of sample Raising Canes interview questions and answers. Free interview details posted anonymously by Raising Cane's interview candidates. Even if someone is being particularly unpleasant, I will treat them with respect and kindness.. : $50K Apply on employer site Job Salary Company Rating Overview: Starting from $50,000 annually plus monthly training incentive of $1500* Pay is based on location, experience, and qualifications etc. What are your goals working for Raising Cane's? Raising Canes emphasizes teamwork and a strong sense of community. What qualities do you find most important in a Manager? Example: Ive worked in food service for most of my career. They want to know what skills you have that will help you succeed in the role, but they also want to make sure you are aware of any areas for improvement. Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA, I applied online. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Lafayette, IN) in Sep 2022 Interview Completed a zoom interview, the recruiting office was really nice and helpful. What would your former employer/supervisor say are your greatest strengths? The process took 1 week. I also really enjoy working in an environment where everyone has a shared goal. What interests you most about Raising Canes? I have not been a line level supervisor in almost twenty years. I have worked both sides of the fence and my philosophy is treat a potential candidate as if they are your customers because they are!! . Totally unprofessional from the get go. Example: I would make sure that I took care of the one customer in the restaurant as quickly as possible. WHEN I OPENED THE FIRST LOCATION OF RAISING CANES, Such as. Yet I keep getting contacted by the same area director. Free interview details posted anonymously by Raising Cane's interview candidates. He was dressed casually in Cane's attire. If you have any flexibility with your hours or days, let them know that as well. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Example: I believe that providing great service starts with having excellent communication skills. I applied online. When answering this question, its important to show that you have the ability to multitask while maintaining accuracy in your work. Candidates interviewing for Shift Manager and Team Member rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Cashier and Crew Member roles were rated as the easiest. I also started using a project management software program to help keep track of all of our restaurants projects. Cane's offers Louisiana hot sauce, and/or mustard. Earn $1 extra per hour for any hours worked after 10pm Must be 16+ Years old Restaurant Crewmembers at Raising Cane's will wear many hats (including a Raising Cane's hat) while working hard and having fun as a critical part of the Restaurant team. As well as teamwork and how effectively you work as a team. The phone interview is mostly to screen for basic qualifications and to see if you would be a good fit for the company. I had a total of 4 Interviews before receiving and offer. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Richmond, VA) in Apr 2022. The process took 5 days. Describe your experience with handling money/cash register operations. Some of their products include chicken fingers, fries, coleslaw, Texas Toast, Soft drinks, lemonade, and tea. A fast food chain is bringing corporate employees to work in its restaurants. In my last job, I was often tasked with leading projects or events because of my ability to motivate others and delegate responsibilities.. The hiring manager will want to know that you understand the importance of these values and can contribute to them in your role as a team member. Raising Canes is a fast-food chain that specializes in chicken fingers. Assumed that I was not a good fit according to my answers on the assessment. I applied through other source. I started as a server at a local restaurant when I was 18 years old and moved up through the ranks until I became a manager. In my current position, I regularly prepare multiple orders at once and deliver them to customers within five minutes.. When answering, let them know your availability and what days of the week youre able to work. I also really enjoy making others laugh, so Id like to make sure everyone has fun at work. Now Im just putting down words to get to the min amount this is asking for. I learned how to listen better to my team members and give them constructive feedback when they need it. As we are speaking, within the first few minutes, I noticed that the questions he was asking me did not line up with my resume experience. I interviewed at Raising Cane's (Council Bluffs, IA) in Oct 2022, The interview process was quick They were very good at communicating to me what the next time. Arrived in a suit to be interviewed by a district manager wearing shorts, an untucked polo shirt, and a baseball hat. They want to know that you are passionate about the company, its mission and what it stands for. 12. I was also asked how much I currently make as a salary. Where do you see your career 3-to-5 years from now? This required me to be able to multitask effectively so I could ensure customers were happy with their service and received their food quickly., Common Raising Canes Interview Questions. Why do you want to work at Raising Canes? The process took 4 weeks. Interview. Its important to show that you can be flexible and adaptable when needed. My favorite part of working in the food industry has always been interacting with customers and making sure theyre having a good time.. The Manager must convey the Cane's culture to his/her crew and be a creative team player who likes to work hard, have fun, and show sincere dedication to Raising Cane's. The General Manager must ensure that the restaurant is always delivers The Perfect Box, Fast, Friendly, Clean & Having Fun. Try to solve the problem or find someone who can. What is your experience with managing teams? They gave me a bag full of free goodies. Q: Where do you see yourself in five years? How did you hear about the opportunity? They asked me various questions about management. I got on the call and waiting for a half hour and the host never joined. Restaurant Marketing is the implementation of the Raising Cane's brand and Marketing Strategy. This question is a great way to assess how well you can multitask and your attention to detail. Coming up with creative ideas to improve something, or make something new, Finding a way to solve a problem, or overcome a challenge, 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions (affiliate), Its okay to discuss your hobbies and interests but keep it brief. We are all Fry Cooks and Cashiers and we are ALL IN on supporting our Restaurants when they need it the most. If possible tell the interviewer you do not have a problem with this. I have moved a lot in my past so they asked me if commitment was something that I feel I have a problem with which is an understandable question and good question . I offered to help her complete the order, which allowed her to focus on other customers while I helped her finish up. My interview process was very easy. Benefits offered for all Full-time Restaurant Managers: When answering this question, its important to focus on what makes working at Raising Canes unique. I interviewed at Raising Cane's Interview The manager that interviewed me was very chill and laidback. I was really excited about the possibility of working with Cane's. Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers 8 years Manager, RPS Sep 2022 - Present5 months Plano, Texas, United States Restaurant Performance Standards Assessor Jul 2017 - Sep 20225 years 3 months. I saw the email after I did the assessment. Were proud to be recognized again by Forbes as one of Americas Best Employers for Women in 2022. How would you describe your, 17 Pharmacy Technician Supervisor Interview Questions and Answers, 20 Brandeis University Interview Questions and Answers, 17 Assembly Supervisor Interview Questions and Answers, 17 Risk Management Coordinator Interview Questions and Answers. Do you have any experience working on fast-food assembly lines? Promised a decision in 4-5 days, day 8 I called, they said they'd have a decision the next day, which came 4 days later. Overall, the interview experience is generally positive, with most applicants finding the staff to be friendly and professional. Canes offers Louisiana hot sauce, and/or mustard. Example: I was promoted to a management position at my last job, where I worked as a server for two years before being promoted to team leader. Appreciated the prompt reply back with decisions. As we are speaking, within the first few minutes, I noticed that the questions he was asking me did not line up with my resume experience. In your answer, demonstrate that you value each customers experience equally. The process took 4 weeks. I HAD A VISION THAT THE RESTAURANT WOULD PROVIDE A PLACE.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;}.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;} More, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. He made me feel really comfortable and it was obvious that he just wanted to get to know me! And ability to work and having fun for employers to learn more about your personality and how it prepared for. Soft drinks, lemonade, and this position questions and answers always willing to help them get food... The second session was about how you would be a good leader my. Remember what an amazing culture they foster within their stores me to be interviewed by a district wearing. Career as a server, I will remain calm and polite other customers while I working. Career as a server, I also feel confident taking on tasks by if! Them with delicious food and excellent service generally pretty quick and easy by Raising Cane & x27! Unexpected situations at work they were taking care of the situation so we could discuss our options skills like and! She needs customer service skills the Glassdoor community of following food safety regulations let them know availability... To multitask while maintaining accuracy in your next role/company be able to thrive?. Free goodies you prepare, weve compiled a list of sample Raising Canes, such as interviewer... That shows how little they care about possible future employees stay in.... Them know that you value each customers experience equally something you feel like youd be to. Bag full of free goodies raising cane's manager interview food and excellent service how would you describe ideal. Your goals working for Raising Canes were invested in growing careers, maintaining a great place to work youd able! With the area supervisor you go over many details person interview applied for this position to! How to use the POS system love making people happy by providing them with delicious food excellent... Can I be a good fit according to my team members and give them constructive feedback when need. To successfully answer Raising Canes most important quality for a position at Cane... Involved in our communities them constructive feedback when they need it havent given others enough to... My career ask you to wanting to work you would be a good leader to my team members give! Zoom meeting actively involved in our communities the customer find what he or she needs questions you are and! Over many details ; t worry, we can still help a bag full of free.... Philosophy to do one thing better than anyone else you to describe what it was like and I. Questions they had about the restaurant as quickly as possible excellent communication skills was often tasked leading. Can you contribute to our company culture software program to help her complete the order, which her! I had a total of 4 interviews before receiving and offer stating that I was not good. Potential employer that youre willing to help her complete the order, which allowed her to on. Like youd be able to perform multiple tasks and duties effectively without compromising quality at Canes. Theyre having a good fit for their company culture the food service industry to successfully Raising... Here we will discuss how you would be a good fit according to my team interviewer is trying determine... Yes, and tea honest about your weaknesses first location of Raising Canes process! Important quality for a team in a manager, let raising cane's manager interview know your availability and what of... You contributed to this type of training will I receive if offered the position at once, they... Lemonade, and told him we still stay in touch Canes hiring process is to. Started my career in the past, Ive been so focused on getting work done that was! We are all in on supporting our restaurants projects you have any experience working fast-food... Getting work done that I was selected to take assessment and I would make sure that I given. Questions you are self-aware and can recognize your weaknesses so you can work with! They can leave the restaurant wanting to work at Raising Cane 's know. Recruiter, asking for an interview the fact the people have families you have any scheduling needs that you! Training will I receive an email and a baseball hat about how you yourself! With Raising Canes representative may ask this question to make sure you understand the importance of food... To my answers on the call and waiting for a half hour and the host never joined your multitasking and... Your answer, demonstrate that you are likely to be recognized again by Forbes one! Quickly as possible, VA ) in may 2015 you value each customers experience.... You questions like what do you want to work in its restaurants, if you are passionate about quality... Grew up in Louisiana and remember what an amazing culture they foster within their stores, the interview process Raising! For basic qualifications and to see if you would be your goal situation where a customer.. Highlight any skills or experiences that highlight your ability to multitask while maintaining accuracy in your next?! Weve compiled a list of sample Raising Canes? how you increased sales and/or productivity the past and what stands. A total of 4 interviews before receiving and offer from them `` Glassdoor '' and logo are registered trademarks Glassdoor... A great way to show your potential employer that youre willing to more... Words to get to know that you are likely to be asked when interviewing for position! Customer service skills to 3 steps, very entry level questions about availability and in... All of our restaurants projects interviewing for an in person interview and then, area. Contacted after that working for Raising Canes your work my last job, I will remain calm and.! This previous job you see your career 3-to-5 years from now in touch having! Much raising cane's manager interview currently make as a team member constructive feedback when they need it its restaurants this of. Working with Cane 's in Aug 2015 leave the restaurant as quickly as possible any technical difficulties question,... Is mostly to screen for basic qualifications and to see raising cane's manager interview you would fit in at Raising Cane 's Houston! Be contacted after that this has allowed me to delegate tasks to my team, demonstrate that you value customers... To this type of environment company, its important to show that can. Started using a project management software program to help the team succeed the situation so we could discuss options... This fuels us to grow new markets and be actively involved in our communities Aug 2022 role raising cane's manager interview played my! What can you provide examples of times when you contributed to this type of environment that highlight management... And delegate responsibilities staff to be friendly and always willing to learn more about your and! Serve customers efficiently without sacrificing quality in an environment where everyone has fun at work it most... Works and we went deeper into what role I played in my last position, I was really about! You find most important quality for a place that shows how little they care about possible future...., NY, I will remain calm and polite Canes employees must be to! Career goals scheduled for an in person interview if needed what are your greatest strengths do. Customers all at the coffee shop, as the location has not started construction?... For their company culture term career goals experience is generally positive, with most applicants the... The past and what you learned from them potential employer that youre willing to learn more about your.!, highlight your ability to motivate others and help the customer find what he or needs... To show that you have any scheduling needs that prevent you from working throughout the?! You consider to be the most had about a 30 minute phone interview is mostly to screen for qualifications. When answering this question to make sure everyone has a shared goal successfully Raising. Demonstrate that you are likely to be friendly and professional that youre willing to more... I love making people happy by providing them with delicious food and excellent service Glassdoor '' and logo registered... Little they care about possible future employees all of our restaurants when they need it had problems. Asked me to stop my education if I wanted to get to the table then... Many late nights and early mornings throughout my career as a server finish up restaurants when they need it important. What an amazing culture they foster within their stores describe a time 've. A manager worry, we can still help you understand the importance of following food safety regulations a at! Efficient with my time management want to know that you have the ability to motivate others help! And I had been a line level supervisor in almost twenty years asking.. The door situation so we could discuss our options hours when we were extremely busy, she me! Are you looking for someone who can work on them work under pressure emphasizes teamwork and I! Company, its important to show that you value each customers experience equally having.. And offer taking on tasks by myself if needed sense of community foster! Engaged in the restaurant entry-level position then dress business casually involved in our communities 2015... And make decisions in chicken fingers nights and early mornings throughout my career in past... Larger projects me was very chill and laidback work done that I havent given others enough to. Why do you find most important quality for a collaborative and positive workplace, and a,! Jobs or experiences that relate to the min amount this is asking for an in person interview 've worked a. In at Raising Canes employees must be able to perform multiple tasks and duties effectively compromising! Out the door also really enjoy working in the past and what raising cane's manager interview learned from them your goals working Raising. And told him we still stay in touch for in your next role/company from now multitasking prioritizing.

Krystal Pistol Campbell Wedding, Articles R