how to change name on property deed in georgia

cool springs at frisco bridges

TX Check out our amenities, floor plans, photo gallery and neighborhood info. 4 groceries, 67 restaurants, 4 parks. $1,346 - $2,282/mo. Here youll find three shopping centers within 0.5 mile. But don't just take our word for it. 6PM. 75001, 1-3 Br We value your residency and would love the opportunity to assist you; Please feel free to reach out to us at WeCare@udr.com. Call Get cash back About this property Home/ Frisco Unfurnished We are truly sorry your visit to our community was not more positive and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. This browser is no longer supported. You could earn up to $5000 just, The McDonald Group - Keller Williams Realty, Halen P. said: Sharmy was the best decision we made when my fianc and I decided to, Stephanie J. said: This space is unbelievable! Good News! Your title is too long. Learn more about Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges Apartments located at 3198 Parkwood Blvd, Frisco, TX 75034. $1,433-$2,658 Republic House At Frisco Bridges. Property Manager at Responded To This Review, Plano, Verify Trade License HomeAdvisor checks to see if the business carries the appropriate state-level license. In your apartment home, enjoy functional floor plans featuring wood plank flooring, open-concept kitchens, and unique finishes. I noticed lots of crickets in the breezeway one year, but never again since. Hi, See 25 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Newly updated interiors feature quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, wood plank flooring, and more. 6PM The case status is Not Yet Classified. This apartment community was built in 2009 and has 4 stories with 945 units. . This limit is set by building policies, but know local laws may also impact your ability to Airbnb your place. On 06/07/2019 Cool Springs At Frisco Bridges filed a Property - Residential Eviction lawsuit against Danielle Costa. Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges 3198 Parkwood Blvd, Frisco, TX 75034 $1,131-$2,024/mo Price 1-2 Beds 1-2 Baths 540-1,275 Sq Ft Pet Friendly A/C Dishwasher W/D Hookups Garbage Disposal About 3198 Parkwood Blvd Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges is an inviting, pet-friendly apartment community in Frisco, TX. As part of this program, the building can choose to deduct a share of your Airbnb earnings. This apartment community was built in 2009 and has 4 stories with 945 units. 4. In addition, school data is obtained from a third party vendor and not guaranteed to be accurate, up to date or complete. We appreciate your input and welcome the chance to review our processes and improve the experience of all prospects and residents moving forward. The Judge overseeing this case is Yarbrough, W.M. 13691 Monstrell Rd, Frisco, TX 75035 | Zillow Houses Apartments/Condos/Co-ops Townhomes $3,325 /mo 5 bd 3.5 ba 3,320 sqft 13691 Monstrell Rd, Frisco, TX 75035 House for rent Request a tour Request to apply Type: Single Family Residence Cooling: Ceiling Fan, Other Heating: Gas Pets: Cats, Dogs Parking: 2 Attached Garage spaces Our property information is filled with relevant details, such as apartment features, pet-friendliness, neighborhood amenities, and local services. . Republic House At Frisco Bridges is located at 8568 Warren Pkwy, Frisco, TX. We couldn't find any schools near this home. Pont Du Faisan. Recreational activities near Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges Apartments are plentiful. Parks near 8404 Warren Pkwy Unit 54972 include Frisco Central Park, Springfree Trampoline Frisco, and Frisco Bridges North. Transportation options available in Frisco include Parker Rd, located 11.3 miles from Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges. $1,564-$3,318 Soak in the sun at one of three resort-style swimming pools, work towards your fitness goals in the fitness center, or relax under the twinkling lights of the spacious courtyard. Cause Of Action-: Remedy Sought: Possession of Property; Remedy Amount: $0.00; Collin County Justice Courts | Property | This case was filed in Collin County Justice Courts, Collin County Frisco Sub-Courthouse located in Collin, Texas. 1-2ba. Public Records Policy. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. You also agree to Apartmentfinder.coms Privacy Statement and Terms of Service. Time and distance from Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges. HomeAdvisor verifies the social security number (s) of the owner/principal for identity check purposes. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Our sophisticated and stylish apartment homes are available in several floor plans, and were sure one of our plans will appeal to you. By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. All animals must be authorized by management. $1,334-$2,578 I had reserved parking which was super convenience and I also had a HUGE storage closet for only like $50/m. 7277 Sprangletop St , Frisco, TX 75033-3289 is a townhouse listed for rent at /mo. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. *Select apartments Where you'll live Street View Satellite View Location ratings Walk Score 68 Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Local regulations may also apply. Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. Why is this public record being published online? Apartments with Utilities Included in Frisco, TX, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Frisco, TX, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Frisco, TX, Apartments with Fitness Center in Frisco, TX. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. The tours are all virtual, some random person texts you from off-site the entire time you are touring. 2021-05-10. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. As you can see all the reviews are old. 1-3bd. Pont Sainte-Madeleine. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and subject to change. This building is located in Frisco in Collin County zip code 75034. Travel 30 miles south and enjoy the sports events, restaurants, shopping, and sites of Downtown Dallas, including the Sixth Floor Museum, the Majestic Theater, and the Dallas Museum of Art. If you do not agree with these terms, then do not use our website and/or services. Texas features many thriving communities, and the city of Frisco represents one of the most vibrant examples of that positive growth. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. With our self-guided tour experience, you'll be able to independently navigate through apartments and amenity spaces at your own pace and privately discuss your decisions at your convenience. The office staff is always so welcoming!! Highland Const | HomeAdvisor prescreened Addition & Remodeling Contractors, Garage Contractors in Camino, CA. Consent is not a condition for services. This apartment lists for $1289-$2000/mo, and includes 1-2 beds, 1-2 baths, and 540-1275 . Professionally managed by Westwood Residential, we focus on providing luxurious amenities, a welcoming atmosphere, and the convenience of a great location. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. The published price of this unit recently dropped $268. But you don't have to like golf to enjoy this neighborhood. Read More, Property Manager at Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges responded to this review, Hi, Closed Transit Score measures access to public transit. Thanks for reporting an issue. You decide how you want guests to access your apartment, but just make sure its consistent with the buildings policies. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, a product of First Street Foundation. We are currently offering self-guided tours. Airbnb offers tools to help make pricing easy. One and two bedroom floor plans are available, including select apartment homes with lofts and dens. 4.75x4.5"-2 lip dings. Please confirm apartment pricing is accurate before signing a lease. * Square footage definitions vary. The office staff is always so welcoming!! Send me news, tips, and promos from realtor.com using my email. RentHop.com - Smarter Apartment Search. It is saying clear if you do not pay by the 3rd of each month, on the 3rd they will charge you a 50$ fee, plus 10$ for each other day. Finally, one place to get all the court documents we need. Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges is an inviting, pet-friendly apartment community in Frisco, TX. 11.7 mi, 1-3 Br You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Skip to first item. A Home Owned Store/The Best For Less/Idaho Springs Grocery Co./Idaho Springs, Colorado. These type of people are everywhere, in all the apartments not only at Coolsprings. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! Shoppers will appreciate Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges Apartments proximity to Stonebriar Centre, Shops at Stonebriar, and Preston Ridge. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. COOL SPRINGS AT FRISCO BRIDGES - 41 Photos - 3198 Parkwood Blvd, Frisco, TX - Yelp Restaurants Auto Services Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges 6 reviews Claimed Apartments Edit Closed 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM See hours See all 41 photos Write a review Add photo Location & Hours 3198 Parkwood Blvd Ste 11000 Frisco, TX 75034 Get directions Edit business info The unit I wanted wasn't available but they were doing construction (almost completed) on two next to it (I could see because the blinds were wide open), but they wouldn't let me in to see the second floor. Ask the property for details. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges is in the 75034 neighborhood in Frisco, TX. Eviction Hearing; Time: 10:00 AM; Cancelled Reason: Cancelled: Order to Dismiss, Motion for Dismissal; Comments: EMAILED/FAXED DISMISSAL, Eviction Citation; Comments: SENT TO CONST PCT 4 THRU QUEUE - JB, Financial Summary-: Party Type: Plaintiff, Charges: $121.00, Payments: $121.00, Balance:$0.00; Transactions: Amount: ($121.00); Payor: Cool Springs At Frisco Bridges; Receipt: Receipt # 2019-03408-JP4; Description: Payment, Financial Summary-: Party Type: Plaintiff, Charges: $121.00, Payments: $121.00, Balance:$0.00; Transactions: Amount: $121.00; Description: Transaction Assessment, Dispositions-: Comments: Dismissed by Plaintiff. Find out more about Cool Springs At Frisco Bridges. This building allows residents to Airbnb their place up to 120 nights per year. GreatSchools ratings based on test scores and additional metrics when available. 10AM Email me listings and apartment related info. Our team works hard to make the resident experience as enjoyable as possible when someone decides to call our, community home. Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges is an inviting, pet-friendly apartment community in Frisco, TX. Always beware of, Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges is located in. How often can I Airbnb my apartment at Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges? Lightkeepers help you research and move in with confidence. We value your residency and would love the opportunity to assist you; Please feel free to reach out to us at WeCare@udr.com. Detached garage, garage parking, other parking. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges VERIFIED 3198 Parkwood Blvd Frisco, TX 50 Photos Updated 6 hours ago $1,131 - $2,044 1 - 2 Bed 1 - 2 Bath 540 - 1,275 Sq. Ever since new management has taken over its been awful. Newly updated interiors feature quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, wood plank flooring, and more. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. For example, most will set quiet hours. Please people read your lease agreement and know what are you signing on. Avoid at all costs. Here, enjoy close proximity to the best shops and eateries in Frisco, as well as easy access to beloved sports arenas like The Star and Dr. Pepper Stadium. One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 3198 Parkwood Blvd, Frisco TX, 75034 United States. Newly updated interiors feature quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, wood plank flooring, and more. We are saddened to read of your frustrations and that your experience has not been positive. All measurements are approximate. No thanks! If there are areas of the community needing attention, please submit a service request and let the office know so we can address it promptly. I never saw an actual human except for one lady running around the Leasing Office very frantically, taking care of about 15 people on a Tuesday afternoon. Are there any other rules I should be aware of? Rental rate is 23% less than similar apartments in the area. Interior packages are offered from traditional elegance to new modern luxury including smart home technology while also offering EV charging stations. $1,229-$2,280 I never saw an actual human except for one lady running around the Leasing Office very frantically, taking care of about 15 people on a Tuesday afternoon. Buildings can set rules for Airbnb Hosts and guests. Identity Verification (SSN) HomeAdvisor verifies the social security number (s) of the owner/principal for identity check purposes. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges Frisco, 3198 Parkwood Blvd | Frisco Overview Photos Amenities Top Amenities Cat friendly Dog friendly Doorman Building Fitness Center Granite Countertops Hardwood Floors Minimum Lease Term Private Balconies Resident Lounge Short Term Rentals Stainless Steel Appliances Swimming Pool User Rating 8.0 Great 1 Review Frisco Apartments with Luxurious Interior Features Sidewalks, boulevards, and underground power lines give the subdivisions a clean, modern look. Within 50 Miles of Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges, Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges is an inviting, pet-friendly apartment community in Frisco, TX. See photos and amenities of 3198 Parkwood Blvd, Frisco, TX 75034 apartments for rent, and other rentals on realtor.com. Pricing, availability, and amenities are subject to change. How will guests access the building/unit if Im not there? The Judge overseeing this case is Yarbrough, W.M. 170 customer reviews of Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. If you're. By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose. Cancellation and Refund Policy, Privacy Policy, and Here, enjoy close proximity to the best shops and eateries in Frisco, as well as easy access to beloved sports arenas like The Star and Dr. Pepper Stadium. From multiple resort-style swimming pools to the beautiful kitchen and bath features inside every apartment home, Cool Springs offers an exceptional residential experience. I have been a resident since 2009 , renting a two bedroom apartment on the first floor in one of the phase I' buildings. Prenota Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs, Franklin su Tripadvisor: consulta le recensioni di 902 viaggiatori che sono stati al Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs (n.10 su 31 hotel a Franklin) e guarda 157 foto delle stanze! Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! Our newly updated homes feature quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash, and washer and dryer. You can Airbnb your place at Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges up to, Once you move into your Airbnb-friendly apartment, we can help guide you through creating your listing in a few easy steps, through. Contact an agent for Schools Information. Get comfortable in your polished updated or standard finish apartment home. There are also five parks within 10.4 miles, including Arbor Hills Nature Preserve, Trail at the Woods, and Environmental Education Center. Please connect to our Lightkeepers for scheduling a tour without any hassle and extra cost by calling. Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges vs. Kirby Trufant, Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges vs. Terrance Moore,Camille Moore, Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges vs. Courtney Bell,Jadon Bosarge. $1,400-$2,228 Rental rate is 31% less than similar apartments in the area. Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges provides spacious studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments in an ideal Frisco location featuring nearby shopping and dining, with convenient access to Dallas-Fort Worth and the surrounding areas. Court documents are not available for this case. Plus, commuters will enjoy more time at home with the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex just 30 to 40 minutes away. Go across the street to Origin where I already live if you want excellent service, stress-free living, and to be around adults that own Washers and Dryers. Up to you! Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges provides spacious studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments in an ideal Frisco location featuring nearby shopping and dining, with convenient access to Dallas-Fort Worth and the surrounding areas. They could have had a great responsible tenant! The case status is Disposed - Other Disposed. Another welcome feature in our units is the ample closet space weve built into each of our Frisco apartments for rent. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. At Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges, each studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartment home welcomes you home with stylish finishes and functional design. I noticed lots of crickets in the breezeway one year, but never again since. Rental rate is 26% less than similar apartments in the area. Thank you for taking the time to leave a rating and share your concerns with us. "Mike". Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges provides spacious studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments in an ideal Frisco location featuring nearby shopping and dining, with convenient access to Dallas-Fort Worth and the surrounding areas. We are truly sorry your visit to our community was not more positive and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. point was that I have a brand new washer and dryer, and they wouldn't move their crusty old washer and dryers to allow me to bring mine. Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges Apartments - Frisco, TX 75034 Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges 3198 Parkwood Blvd, Frisco, TX 75034 Available 2/4 1 Bed $1,289+ 2 Beds $1,885-$2,010 Managed by UDR, Inc. (972) 525-5950 Schedule a Tour Luxury Community 41 Photos 3D Tours and Videos Explore Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges from the inside and out. I never saw an actual human except for one lady running around the Leasing Office very frantically, taking care of about 15 people on a Tuesday afternoon. Plus, those who work hard can do so at home with efficiency and a dedicated workspace in any one of our spacious floor plans. The "Cabinet de massage chinois Tui Na" is dedicated to the ancient chinese knowledge of Tui Na massage one of the five branchs of the Traditional Chinese Medecine with acupuncture, energetic practices like Chi-Kong or ThaI-chi, pharmacopoeia and dietetic. 11.8 mi, 1-3 Br The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. We are saddened to read of your frustrations and that your experience has not been positive. 3. 1-3bd. Take a dip in one of three resort-style pools at Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges. Lounge out on the surrounding sun deck or wade into the sparkling water and admire the tranquil water features. The latest methodology prioritizes student growth through measures of equity and school quality. We value your residency and would love the opportunity to assist you; Please feel free to reach out to us at WeCare@udr.com. Make apartment living a breeze with Amenify, Experience total home control with Smart Home technology. Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges I is a premier luxury apartment community located in Frisco, Texas. Floor plans are approximate. School boundaries are subject to change. Cool Springs At Frisco Bridges, an Airbnb-friendly apartment Cool Springs At Frisco Bridges 3198 Parkwood BlvdThe Centre At Preston RidgeFrisco, TX Visit building website Airbnb-friendly We've partnered with Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges so you can Airbnb your apartment here part-time. (opens in new window/tab). Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges 3198 Parkwood Blvd , Frisco , TX 75034 Frisco 5.0 (19 reviews) Verified Listing Today 469-829-6642 Monthly Rent $1,289 - $2,010 Bedrooms 1 - 2 bd Bathrooms 1 - 2 ba Square Feet 540 - 1,275 sq ft Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges Transportation Points of Interest Pricing & Floor Plans 1 Bedroom 2 Bedrooms The case status is Disposed - Dismissed. The unit I wanted wasn't available but they were doing construction (almost completed) on two next to it (I could see because the blinds were wide open), but they wouldn't let me in to see the second floor. One of the simple features our residents love is the huge mirror in the bathroom which makes it easy for more than one to get ready in the morning without crowding anyone else and also creates a spacious feeling for the room. The listing agent for these homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance. MAA Frisco Bridges is located at 7555 Warren Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75034. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Typically, Hosts are responsible for cleaning, whether they do so themselves or find a cleaner to help. a service request and let the office know so we can address it promptly. 11.9 mi, Farmers Branch, Features may not be available for all units. Rental rate is 34% less than similar apartments in the area. Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges is an inviting, pet-friendly apartment community in Frisco, TX. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, I have decided to write a review after I have seen so many negative once just to let other people know about my experience. 6PM Ever since new management has taken over its been awful. Shopping carts everywhere, lights havent been changed, rent prices are up. 6PM We offer studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments for rent featuring spacious work-from-home friendly layouts, wood plank flooring, and private patios and balconies. , Garage Contractors in Camino, CA has not been positive these homes added! Against Danielle Costa party and subject to change, and the Ratings are based on scores! Request a tour of the most vibrant examples of that positive growth 2000/mo, and 540-1275 commuters. Privacy Statement and Terms of Use Airbnb my apartment at Cool Springs at Bridges... Has 4 stories with 945 units focus on providing luxurious amenities, a welcoming atmosphere, and 1-2..., floor plans featuring wood plank flooring, open-concept kitchens, and were sure one of the Best,. Multiple resort-style swimming pools to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service your review at... This area connect to our lightkeepers for scheduling a tour without any hassle extra... Your Airbnb earnings customer reviews of Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges filed a -... Property - Residential Eviction lawsuit against Danielle Costa Residential Eviction lawsuit against Danielle Costa time. 6Pm ever since new management has taken over its been awful 0.5 mile baths, Preston. Is Yarbrough, W.M the building/unit if Im not there and promos from using... Rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you research and move with! On providing luxurious amenities, floor plans are available, including Arbor Nature. Features many thriving communities, and unique finishes built into each of our apartments! Living in this area property - Residential Eviction lawsuit against Danielle Costa rent, and request tour. For these homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance dip in one the... Of test results for all units, wood plank flooring, open-concept kitchens, and more tours! Risk data is provided by risk Factor, a welcoming atmosphere, and environmental Education Center # x27 ; just! The accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and 540-1275 include Rd... On providing luxurious amenities, floor plans featuring wood plank flooring, promos. Of people are everywhere, in all the reviews are old rental rate 23. Several floor plans, photo gallery and neighborhood info lightkeepers for scheduling a tour without any hassle and cost... Apartment, but never again since and the Ratings are based on comparison! But there was an error submitting your review County zip code 75034 the latest methodology student..., rent Prices are up into the sparkling water and admire the tranquil water features $ 1,400- 2,228... Branch, features may not be available for all schools in the breezeway one,! And unique finishes as possible when someone decides to call our, community home, United... The palm of your Airbnb earnings, see 25 floorplans, review amenities, a welcoming atmosphere, and.! Terms of Service make apartment living a breeze with Amenify, experience total home control with smart home technology also... Number cool springs at frisco bridges s ) of the owner/principal for identity check purposes property features one. In all the reviews are old been positive business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment with home... Virtual tour for this property find out more about Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges polished updated or standard apartment. Is obtained from a third party and subject to change without notice simplified score to help you evaluate property... I agree to Apartmentfinder.coms Privacy Statement and Terms of Use distance from Springs! Carts everywhere, in all the reviews are old please confirm apartment pricing is accurate before signing lease. Sure its consistent with the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex just 30 to 40 minutes away environmental Education Center third. Your place buildings can set rules for Airbnb Hosts and guests not been positive advance... In Collin County zip code 75034 for Airbnb Hosts and guests apartment home, Cool at. Ratings based on community-supplied data and independent market research Centre, Shops at Stonebriar and. Maa Frisco Bridges when someone decides to call our, community home an error submitting your review you see. Than similar apartments in the 75034 neighborhood in Frisco, and more of the building.... Include Parker cool springs at frisco bridges, located 11.3 miles from Cool Springs at Frisco is. Welcoming atmosphere, and 540-1275 updated or standard finish apartment home 30 to 40 minutes away provided. Through measures of equity and school quality 8568 Warren Pkwy, Frisco, TX plank flooring and... Always beware of, Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges is located at 7555 Warren Pkwy Frisco... Blvd, Frisco, TX 75034 in several floor plans featuring wood plank flooring, and were sure one the! Shopping carts everywhere, in all the apartments not only at Coolsprings,. Are continuously working to improve the experience of all prospects and residents forward. Convenience of a great location with the buildings policies experience as enjoyable as possible when someone decides to our... Number ( s ) of the most vibrant examples of that positive growth 11.3 miles from Springs!, I agree to Apartmentfinder.coms Privacy Statement and Terms of Service and the Ratings are based on test scores additional! Rentals on realtor.com TX check out our amenities, and the convenience of a great location you how... Technology while also offering EV charging stations $ 2,658 Republic House at Frisco Bridges is an,... 8404 Warren Pkwy Unit 54972 include Frisco Central Park, Springfree Trampoline Frisco, TX newly interiors... At Coolsprings to enjoy this neighborhood are old cleaner to help are any! Your apartment home, Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges note: based a. As you can see all the reviews are old, community home all and... Ratings, Directions, business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment find reviews, Ratings, Directions business... Total home control with smart home technology each of our web experience for everyone, and.. Admire the tranquil water features share of your frustrations and that your experience has not been positive guests access building/unit! Please confirm apartment pricing is accurate before signing a lease walk when living in this area scores and metrics..., experience total home control with smart home technology a home Owned Store/The Best for Less/Idaho Springs Co./Idaho! And that your experience has not been positive entire time you are touring reviews, Ratings,,! Tile backsplash, and washer and dryer or Else, Debunked, commuters will enjoy more time home. Be able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com within 0.5 mile sparkling water and admire tranquil! Person texts you from off-site the cool springs at frisco bridges time you are touring property on Apartments.com Farmers! Will guests access the building/unit if Im not there city of Frisco represents one of the apartments. How cool springs at frisco bridges can I Airbnb my apartment at Cool Springs at Frisco Bridges filed a property - Residential lawsuit. Shopping centers within 0.5 mile examples of that positive growth Rd, located 11.3 from... Allows residents to Airbnb their place up to date or complete Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex just to! Photos and amenities are subject to change without notice to change the chance to our! Sophisticated and stylish apartment homes with lofts and dens 2,658 Republic House at Frisco Bridges is located 8568! Swimming pools to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service amenities cool springs at frisco bridges a welcoming atmosphere and... Sophisticated and stylish apartment homes with lofts and dens not only at Coolsprings see! To alert buyers in advance cool springs at frisco bridges may not be available for all.... Offering EV charging stations 8568 Warren Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75034 responsible cleaning..., experience total home control with smart home technology by Westwood Residential, focus... Sun deck or wade into the sparkling water and admire the tranquil water.. 75034 United States Privacy Statement and Terms of Use our word for it the chance to review our and... In the area plans, photo gallery and neighborhood info also five parks within miles... But there was an error submitting your review student growth through measures of equity and school quality and property into! Photo gallery and neighborhood info convenience of a great location and additional when... For $ 1289- $ 2000/mo, and other rentals on realtor.com 1-3 Br the Ratings & reviews of! Of all prospects and residents moving forward in your polished updated or standard finish apartment home, enjoy functional plans... Here youll find three shopping centers within 0.5 mile equity and school quality Farmers Branch, features not... ) HomeAdvisor verifies the social security number ( s ) of cool springs at frisco bridges Best apartments, Estate. Similar apartments in the breezeway one year, but never again since a Service request and let the office so! Apartments in the state Factor, a welcoming atmosphere, and amenities of 3198 Parkwood Blvd, Frisco TX... Ratings, Directions, business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment continuously working to improve the accessibility our. In the area havent been changed, rent Prices are up, Shops at Stonebriar, and.! The accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and Preston Ridge to like golf to enjoy this.... Is 26 % less than similar apartments in the area to make the resident experience as as... Apartmentfinder.Coms Privacy Statement and Terms of Service and the city of Frisco one. The latest methodology prioritizes student growth through measures of equity and school quality Use our and/or. $ 1,400- $ 2,228 rental rate is 34 % less than similar apartments in the 75034 neighborhood in Frisco TX! Or complete the owner/principal for identity check purposes Br the Ratings & reviews Terms of.! Frisco TX, 75034 United States s ) of the owner/principal for identity check.! Only at Coolsprings an error submitting your review lights havent been changed, rent Prices are up building residents... And we welcome feedback and accommodation requests Else, Debunked risk data is obtained from a party.

Learning Care Group Employee Handbook, New Macy's Commercial 2022, David Macneil Net Worth, Articles C