how to change name on property deed in georgia

lane cedar chest value

1115832/2385111. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Lane Cedar Chests locations in Nottingham, MD. 1947 vintage lane cedar chest - $425 (austintown) beautiful 1947 vintage lane cedar chest ** must see **style number: 2133 dimensions/size: 23"h x 47"w x 23"d"1947". I have attached before Lane cedar chest serial number 031231 and style number 7944X. However, most chests have a worth that varies between $200 and $400. That is because the value of the chest depends on its style, year, shape, and more. I have a lane cedar chest Serial number 0740321 style number 2231. Queen Anne Cedar Chest on Frame, Bermuda, MAHOGANY QUEEN ANNE STYLE CEDAR CHEST: Looks, LANE LIFT-TOP BLANKET CHEST Lane Furniture, Large Chinese decorative carved cedar chest, 74-PIECE FLATWARE SET BY SCHOFIELD IN THE, Large Chippendale-Style Cedar Chest, second, Large cedar chest with studded metal straps. Of course, the oldest cedar chests will have the highest worth. The lid was detached from it. Privacy Policy and Lane cedar chest are highly collectable, ranging from $175 to $2000. Lane's approach to creating a mini cedar chest and convincing stores to give it away to graduating high school girls was a genius marketing idea that put Lane on the map as one of the greatest . Click on the results to view more details 949Feedbacks. (15% off), Ad vertisement from shop VintageTennHouse, Ad vertisement from shop ChristophCreations, Ad vertisement from shop VINTAGEITISFinds, Ad vertisement from shop StreetFaireAntiques, Sale Price 15.78 Lane cedar Made and marked November 1959 . ADVERTISEMENT Use the soft brush attachment on your vacuum cleaner to remove dust from the cedar chest's exterior. Rabbit Lake access, enter. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. When WWII broke out, Lane chests became a standard deployment gift as departing soldiers purchased them for the girlfriends they were leaving behind. My friend had one in Pittsburgh and she literally could not give it away because we have so many for sale and such a low demand. Verified. LANE CEDAR CHEST RESTORATION (THE SHORT VERSION) Fake It or Make It 214 views 6 months ago Possibly The Easiest Way To Remove A Tree Stump! These charming chests are the gold standard when it comes to beloved, hand-me-down antiques. This is a beautiful waterfall style! I hope you are in a city with high demand and low supply! Category: Antique Price Guide - The Value of Sold Antiques. As stated in a comment above, the value will also depend on the safety lock. A single-lid chest built in the 1970s that has many replicants is not as coveted. This wonderful piece of furniture will last a lifetime and preserve the family treasures. Ive had this Lane chest since I graduated HS in 2002 and had jo idea these were stamped in this manner until my MIL and I were discussing it. I'm not sure if you can obtain information from this site but maybe..www.lanefurniture.com//contact-us, Just in case you're interested, this site seems to have the most information about the Lane company.www.fundinguniverse.com//, ThriftyFun has information also:www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-a-Lane-Cedar-Chest-2.html. This is very useful because by reading the serial number backwards you can find out the production date. Hello, your Lane Cedar Chest, based on the serial number was manufactured 11/15/83 and the number two in the front is the plant number. it has a waterfall lid for art deco look. Lane Cedar Chest 36" x 17 x 14 . 1947 Las Vegas Classified Directory - Over50Vegas . I found two that are very close from the 1929 and 1930 newspaper advertisements. Lane cedar chest cherry finish exteriorLane cedar chest cherry finish exterior with Federal styling; Lane Cedar Chest mahogany exterior 48'' wideLane Cedar Chest mahogany exterior 48'' wide 20'' tall 20'' deep. I have a Lane cedar chest that I want to sell style # 48-2080 and serial # What is the manufacture date and approximate value of my Dillingham Cedar C Lane Cedar Chest Style Number 402I0 or 40210. So it looks like yours was built on 08-15-80. Refinished exterior. WASHINGTON, D.C. The U.S. How can you tell how old your cedar chest is? The Lane factory was located at a junction of the Virginian and Southern railways, meaning it had reliable access to the transport needed to ferry supplies in and out. So far Ive seen chests ranging from $50 all the way to $700. First, insert a similar key into the lock as far as it will go, then withdraw it one click or notch. Lane dressers were manufactured by Lane Furniture in Altavista, Virginia from 1912 to 2001 and have always been in tune with the times. Excellent proximity to World Class Mountain Biking. I have found you a contact number that may help you determine the value easier. 4304-77. I have a 1971 Lane Cedar chest, style no. List your chest as 'local pick up only' and start your price high and lower it if no one shows an interest. We love the chest, just REALLY curious about any info you might be able to supply. Please. The average selling price for a lane cedar chest at 1stDibs is $1,500, while they're typically $450 on the low end and $2,800 for the highest priced. Discover Federal and Chippendale style chests that date to the 1960s, designed when colonial revival styles were all the rage. With the rise of the counterculture in the 1960s and 1970s, the concept of the Lane cedar Hope chest fell out of favor. Many people have removed the locks from the chests, but the company estimates there are still about 6 million chests of the 12 million manufactured during this period that do not have the safety locks installed. 17th c style carved cedar chest marked C.H. ), DEBUNKING THE TRUNK: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LANE CEDAR CHESTS. Can someone help me with this? It is corner lot so t. About 2.7mi from Lake Parks, Grand Prairie TX. Best place to sell is through a vintage resale shop. Serial no. 2175190. Red Cedar Chest. 4 bedroom detached house for sale in Cedar Close, Sandiacre, Nottingham, NG10 for 350,000. Brian Watkins. These antique pieces are perfect to add charm to any cottage or lodge-style interior. What happens if I miss my phone interview for food stamps Texas? Thank you in advance for any assistance you might provide. 31.56, 37.13 Here are links to eBay and Etsy listings. So to read this the way I have understood it, would be 02 (Feb.) 22, 1911. Lane Hope Chest Altavista Va. Collectors Questions .. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. What were the 11 First Fleet ships called? Having said that, the serial number is written; 112220. My business probably sees five or six chests yearly and none have gone for over $200. Captcha failed to load. Do not let the photos touch the wood itself as it is acidic and could ruin the photos. It seems the latch is just not disengaging all the way. Shop with us to discover waterfall Lane cedar chest styles, which feature eye-catching chevron wood inlays. Payment of $10,000+ with cash, or specific forms of payment (cash, money order, cashier's checks with a face value of less than $10,000.00 each) which combine for a total of $10,000+ will require completing the IRS 8300 form. The short answer to the cost of a cedar chest is anywhere from $400 to $1,500 for high quality cedar chests. During its first six years of operation, the Standard Red Cedar Chest Companys profits were thin and the company subsisted off apprenticing craftsmen (hence, the rudimentary chests). : r/Mid_Century,Mid-century Modern Lane Cedar Chest - Etsy,Lane mid-century modern vintage cedar . I do know that styles changed in the 1930's and started leaning toward the "art deco" styles. 1947 Las Vegas Classified Directory - Over50Vegas NWAonline is the premier digital source for news in Northwest Arkansas com . Lane Company Records, 1907-2003. Value of Antique Grand Rapids Imperial Furniture? Want to know more? If I find more, I will post back! I have a 1971 Lane Cedar chest, style no. When have sold these pieces I have never used the numbersmost people want to know wood, size, and type (like blanket or trunk) and leg style. 2175190. The last cedar Lane chest made in the United States rolled off the assembly line in the summer of 2001 and the factory closed for good. 2023 Chairish, Inc. All rights reserved. I'm very glad to hear how excited you are about keeping this beautiful piece to continue passing down through many more generations. 1947 LANE Cedar Chest Altavista VA By jlowderjr99, 28 April, 2010 Category Furniture Medium Cedar Distinguishing marks Lane Alta Vista Style NO 2133 serial No 749230 Condition Excellent Date Period 03/29/1949 actual day of production Long Description Its in f 1953 lane cedar chest mdl. Determining the Value of a Lane Cedar Chest, By creating an account you agree to the Hunker. 28.5"h.x48.5"w.x29"d. Mahogany Veneer Cedar Chest, ca. Expected cost for a Lane Cedar Chests is: Anything produced after the 1940's can be expected to go for around $100.00 USD Chests produced between 1920-1940 may cost between $200.00-$400.00 USD Rare chests with serial numbers that are read left to right may cost $400.00-$600.00 USD, depending on the model Waterfall is an art deco staple design. Original hardware. Maybe you could get the $140. Lane Cedar Blanket Chest But most chests, on average, are valued between $200 and $400. Not sure if lock has been replaced, as it seems newer. You can probably list any place as the marketplace is quite open now. However, the price range above is affected by size, type of cedar wood and quality of finish. aghcollect loves this. Emma + Oliver Set of 6 Black Solar Deck and Fence Lights, Decorative Outdoor Solar Powered Weatherproof Wall Mount Fence and Deck Lighting. A single-lid chest built in the 1970s that has many replicants is not as coveted. Use a bump key to open the chest. A: The Lane Furniture Company was founded in Virginia in 1912 by Edward Hudson Lane. Antique and vintage blanket chests go by many names. You might want to check out local venues to see if there are any cedar chests listed for sale in your area as this could give you some inkling of present sales.You might try listing your chest in Craigslist, USA 4 Sale, NextDoor, Facebook Marketplace, OfferUp, LetGo or any other sites you know of. What's the value of this Lane Cedar Chest from 1959? Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. If the gingerbread was an add on, then this may be your piece--which was sold as part of a complete bedroom set (see picture). Lane Cedar Chest, 1970's (1 - 3 of 3 results) Price ($) Shipping Categories Home Decor A Vintage Cedar Hinged Wooden Trunk/Chest or Coffee Table with an Upholstered Top AntiqueVintagesnMore (76) $179.98 Vintage Tall Lane cedar chest with lock removed for safety 2PerfectImperfection $595.00 I'm not sure this is the only way to date the chest so I'm just asking. Read our Cookie Policy. Generally, antique cedar chest can value at $99 to an average of $300-$400. Mahogany lowboy by Lane, Chippendale style, FOUR LIFT-TOP CEDAR BLANKET CHESTS: unmarked, Still has original box it came in. It doubles as the manufacturing date the chest was made when you read the number from right to left or backward. Which type of haircut is best for ponytail? New and used Cedar Chests for sale in Arnold, Maryland on Facebook Marketplace. Unfurnished room in a house. Just keep in mind that asking prices are not value prices but only a price a seller would like to receive for their chest. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Could it be another brand? Exact matches are critical to valuing items because some Lane's have almost no value, and some have held their value. Information on a Vintage Vinyl Covered Cedar Chest? The current trend for furniture is simplistic in that it has to be compact and very usable and easily moved. We've recently updated the Chairish, Inc. Ive found some good info though. Post an Ad. Examine the chest carefully to determine its state or condition. If you look at the one's actually selling on ebay they range from $125 to $400 for that era. Reenergized with paint, Lane Hope chests are also a crafty way to optimize underutilized nooks like bay windows or recessed hallways. May (5) Although, I have found that the company states that there are around 6 million of the 12 million manufactured that do not have the safety lock detail at all. You can use this link to match the leg styles: www.google.com/search?q=leg+styles+for+furniture: You may want to contact Lane if you have a lock on yours to talk to them about the issue with product safety of their locks--you can read this link and see if your trunk is affected: www.lanefurniture.com//product-safety.html. This is a Lane cedar chest with a vinyl bench seat top, made on August 15th, 1970, at plant #02, valued at $170 to $225 resale on the secondary market. facebook; twitter; linkedin; pinterest; Lane Cedar chest Lane Cedar Chest Paint Makeover ,Value of Lane Cedar Chest? Here are the serial and model numbers on my lane cedar chest. If the serial number has seven digits, the first number in the series is the plant number.". LANE CEDAR HOPE CHEST LANE CEDAR HOPE CHEST, LANE LIFT-TOP BLANKET CHEST Lane Furniture. Close to i20, 360 and 161. Replacement locks for cedar chests locks can be ordered at https://www.lanefurniture.com/about/product-safety, or contact a Lane Lock representative by email at new.lock@heritagehome.com or call toll free (800) 225-0265. There is a book on the company history that you may be able to order from your local library (too expensive to buy):This may have more about the years before 1912. Perhaps the tag is missing and the number 2064 was found somewhere else. Dimensions: 54 wide x 17 deep x 25 tall. I wish I had room for it! There are a few that still have value, like the 30s art deco waterfall chests, but most have little to know resale value. The lock is going to need to be replaced because of the recall. (15% off), Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Its easier to sell by knowing the age and additional info. (displays a limited sampling of the millions of priced results in our database), many more examples with full details are available to our members - Learn more, Vintage 1950 Lane Cedar Chest You may have heard them called hope chests, dowry chests or Lane cedar chests, with the latter referring to . Browse search results for lane cedar chest Art & Antiques for sale in Arizona. As with many types of mass produced furniture, cedar chests can range in value rather widely. Lane cedar chest Estimate $ 20-30 No condition Lane cedar chest Estimate $ 20-30 No condition report supplied. A 1959 ad showcases a couple sipping coffee inside a Mid-Century Modern Lane chest, surrounded by all the chests collected homewares, as well as a sprite gray poodle wearing an engagement announcement. So 2385111 is 11/15/83 plant #2. How do you open a locked chest in a lane? Merrick Lane Wall Mount LED Solar Powered Fence and Deck Lights - All-Weather Decorative Solar Lights in Black - Set of 6. Stamped to inside. Online auction sites, antique stores, and thrift stores often sell Lane cedar chests starting at $99, depending on age, condition, or rarity, and going up to $700 or more for older chests. Old Cedar Chest With Brass Straps, 44x21.5x20" View Item in Catalog Lot #143 (Sale Order: 146 of 339) Sold for: $85.00 to w****a "Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included. Removing Mothball Odor From a Cedar Chest? LIFT-TOP BLANKET CHEST, Lane Company, Altavista. If the chest has been repainted, re-stained or contains any after-market adjustments, its value decreases. The serial number indicates that your chest was made on Nov. 23, 1931. 2275121. You save 124.00 Price with Selected Options 630.00. br zk What is the oxidation number of Sn in tin IV sulfate? FYI: Long answer, haha. Summer Corn, Tomato, and Salmon Salad with Za'atar Dressing, Grilled Creole Chicken And Sausage Kabobs. Who is the main character in the face on the milk carton? It is a truly lovely piece! Technically, 1946 was outside of the "hey day" for deco--typically thought of as late 20s-1930s--but it is a classic style that was used in one form or another for years (even today)! Don't get me wrong - there are people out there looking for pieces to refinish but they generally want a real bargain and no shipping costs. The older and rarer the cedar chest is, the higher its value and its desirability to those who want it. In all honesty if you have a Lane cedar chest from the 50s or 60s or even the 70s that is still in good shape and not been altered or refurbished, if it is like new condition the true average retail for your chest is between $800 to $1000.00 depending on how intricate its features and carvings it has. If you have before photos, I would love to see those! Lane produced other furniture lines including case goods, bedroom, living room, and dining room furniture. DETERMINING THE VALUE OF A LANE CEDAR CHEST | HUNKER All Lane cedar chests have a serial number. Suite 1250 (displays a limited sampling of the millions of priced results in our database), many more examples with full details are available to our members - Learn more, Vintage 1950 Lane Cedar Chest If your chest was made in the 1920s or 1930s, you may have a valuable piece of furniture on your hands. As a result of many terrible incidents that occurred from it locking on its own and not being able to open without a key or latch. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. 2775-3 sr.nmbr 250310 how much is it worth, What is the value of a Virginia maid cedar chest with a 1958 serial number. The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is urging consumers to immediately replace or remove the latch and lock on recalled Lane and Virginia Maid brand cedar chests. Lane bolstered its sales efforts with magazine marketing campaigns that touted Lane chests as an elevated promise ring. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. Size/Dimensions: 46.25 Wide 16 Deep 22 High (inches). I am not always able to capture screen shots. Original Price 64.97 Advertisement This will give you the worth and history! There were two Lane chesrs in the house. For rare and decorative chests, the price can go as high as $700 if it still holds its original hardwares and is in pristine condition. Category: Antiques. What is the main AFI that governs the records management program quizlet? A couple of tiny scratches on a leg, but other than that, blemish free. 1. For more information, please visit our Produced. You an also take good photos to an antique dealer and see what he/she will give youthat is easier than trying to sell it online (in any fashion). I am going to keep digging. FAQs william October 12, 2022. When determining the value of your Lane cedar chest, the year that it was made and the style are two of the main factors to consider. It's a centuries-old tradition. Original Price 25.52 2765190. $600. Serial #050150, 1940's Lane Cedar Chest with KeyFrom an estate, Vintage c.1940 Lane Cedar Chest - BenchClearly, Brutalist Style Lane Cedar Chest Brutalist, Lane cedar chest Estimate $ 20-30 No condition, Lane Cedar Chest mahogany exterior 48'' wide, Bx Five Wooden BoxesOne made by Lane cedar, Lot of 5: Countertop Wooden Display Cases 4 years ago. (15% off), Ad vertisement from shop VeryVictorianStudio, Ad vertisement from shop KristensVintagePaper, Ad vertisement from shop familyjewelsatlanta, Sale Price 31.56 In 2001, almost a decade after Lane had been bought out by a larger brand, Lane Furniture officially shuttered. It will be rare to find one in the condition as yours and that is what some value is based on. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Extra numbers have to do with which plant produced it, Nov. 15, 1983 at plant #2 When asking questions it is usually a good idea to also post a picture of the markings as well as the inside.I assume from your question that you are just interested in finding out if what you relate as the serial number could be correct since all records show that Lane actually stated in 1912. Hope this helps you and let us know what you find out!! Follow Following. Good luck! Sorry to say this and it may offend people but if someone says that its average retail is about $100. The refinishing looks stellar! Here are the serial and model numbers on my lane cedar chest. How many protons and electrons are in a nitrogen atom? Well, the first digits are the date, so May 8, 1932? Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! You will need more pictures (lighter ones) that show detail of condition and style of legs as well as pictures of any and all marks/numbers anywhere in the chest. Those looking to uncover the mysteries of these revered trunks should first know that Lane was originally tagged the Standard Red Cedar Chest Company. Im not sure what to make of this. Compare your cedar chest style and shape to the versions already for sale to determine your chest's style. Picked the lock to ensure it was really unlocked. Any help would be appreciated. If you try it on eBay, it would have to be local pickup, unless you want to pay freight shipping. Vintage 1940's Cedar Chest - Light Pink with Brass Accents and Hinges 225.00 26.95 shipping or Best. The company received a break in the wake of WWIs onset. Generally, antique cedar chest can value at $99 to an average of $300-$400.

Snake In A Basket Wizard101, John Radcliffe Hospital Accommodation For Relatives, Park St Hartford Ct Shooting, Lab Experiment Codes 2022, Articles L